Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol:

I really can't get into the games while watching them on an Internet stream. Time Warner better get a deal done soon, you woulda thunk that a huge station making this type of deal would have had this taken care of by now.:smh:

I can't analyze **** through streams. I wanna watch Lakers basketball on a ******g television in HD like every other normal basketball fan is doing for their teams. Is that too much to ask? :smh:

The fact from a page or two back about the Lakers FO can't even watch the Lakers cos they got Direct TV is too funny.

They gotta fix this ish asap! I'm lucky to be able to watch the stream online. But it sucks when you got a big a** tv and your significant other is watching X factor when I should be watching the damn game 
mean.gif

missed the game, good thing cachooka uploads with quickness on youtube :pimp:

Nash just making it look real easy out there,

MWP is on point :smokin :smokin

Kinda liking what sacre brings to the table, we can def use an extra big body during the season

Ammo sighting :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
Kobe being Kobe

https://twitter.com/ArashMarkazi

Kobe Bryant: "I was shooting 45 times a game. What was I supposed to do? Pass it into Chris Mihm and Kwame Brown?"

Kobe Bryant: "I almost won an MVP with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown on my team."

More Kobe on Meeks: "I've been murdering that dude. I've been kicking his a--. I've been torching that MFer."

Kobe on Jodie Meeks competing for time in camp: "That's not fair. Jodie has to guard me every day in practice so he ain't looking too good."

Kobe actually loves Meeks and was looking for him to confirm his stories that he was torching him in practice.

Kobe Bryant: "Smush Parker was the worst. He shouldn't have been in the NBA but we were too cheap to pay for a point guard."

Kobe can laugh about those days now as he looks around the locker room and sees Dwight, Nash, Gasol, MWP and Jamison.

:lol:{

Kobe's hilarious. He's really confident and sort of *******-ish without being too full of himself (Lebron). "Smush Parker was the worst" :lol:

At Kobe's HOF induction ceremony, Smush should be the key note speaker for Kobe. :D

:lol:

Just was watching this again and figured I'd post it here.

Always been my favorite Kobe moment :smokin

That game-tying three jumping to the side of the Kobe stopper = ABSURD.

But when I saw the title "game tying + game winning" I expected the 2 shots vs. the Suns. That has to be the top individual Kobe moment

Wow Jodie Meeks suck. Son look lost on offense and can't create any shot off the dribble.

I know it's early but the bench look suspect. Nobody can create shot for themselves.

From the little action I have seen, Ill say this

having barbosa as back up pg >>>>> having sacre as a 3rd string big man

if there's anyway to keep sacre n still go after barbosa, I see us having a legitimately complete team.

The Roster stands at 20 right now the limit is 15 correct?

So the cuts would be

Aguilar
Nelson
Smogyi
CDR
DJO? -NBDL perhaps

Wow Jodie Meeks suck. Son look lost on offense and can't create any shot off the dribble.
I know it's early but the bench look suspect. Nobody can create shot for themselves.

I've been saying this for months already. This is another 4-horseman part 2 failure quest.

This is a marathon, not no nba live game, or playoff roster. This team has a bi-polar niche, with experienced aged guys, and young virgins trying to stay out of trouble.

The bench move of this team sucks!

If they still had shannon brown, then they'd be in better shape. They have a bunch of scrub forwards and fake guards. They need that wing man.

Back
Top Bottom