Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man I'm watching the new episode of Open Court on NBATV right now and it's really sounding like we are just going to continue hear annoying Shaq feud & knock Dwight for at least the next 2 years.It's going to be like those 3 years after he got traded to the Heat and kept running his mouth in Miami.
Shaq ain't going to stop judging him until Kobe is retired and the team is built around Dwight and then expect him to lead those Laker teams to rings and put up Shaq type stats in the playoffs & Finals.
Shaq then will tell everyone "Hey I was just doing it to motivate him and make him better".
Shaq is just so F'in annoying nowadays on how he needs to make himself feel relevant.Seriously F'in shut up and get off TV already and enjoy getting your jersey retired at Staples.

It's not that serious

If your in the Lakers DMA zone which is huge (LA, OC, Socal, San Diego, Las Vegas, Hawaii) then yes you will get blacked out of all local home & road games that are not being shown on national TV.
Just wait it out and eventually deals will be made between TWC and it's TV provider competitors.A lot us are hoping by the end of this month when the regular season starts.

So if TWC comes to an agreement with DirecTV I would be able to watch the Lakers games on there without them being blacked out? I live In San Diego.

It's not that serious

Not even mad and I'll be at Staples the night they retire his jersey.

I'm just saying dude is annoying nowadays in his retirement just to draw attention and to stay relevant.

Last edited:
So if TWC comes to an agreement with DirecTV I would be able to watch the Lakers games on there without them being blacked out? I live In San Diego.

Yup that's correct.

Us SD NT Laker fans will now get all of the non nationally televised road games we didn't get before in the past.

Yup that's correct.
Us SD NT Laker fans will now get all of the non nationally televised road games we didn't get before in the past.

Thank god!! I have no doubt that DirectTV will have this channel before the season starts.

Im actually in Chula but all the way up in Eastlake. I just consider it SD haha

Cool.Nothing wrong with that area.It was a booming area back in 03 to 07 before the housing market bottomed out.I know a lot of friends who moved out of the National City, South Bay, Paradise Hills areas and bought houses down in Eastlake during that time then unfortunately had to give up their places or are really hurting now with their properties.

Cool.Nothing wrong with that area.It was a booming area back in 03 to 07 before the housing market bottomed out.I know a lot of friends who moved out of the National City, South Bay, Paradise Hills areas and bought houses down in Eastlake during that time then unfortunately had to give up their places or are really hurting now with their properties.

It's really nice out here but it's so damn far from everything! The drive down telegraph canyon to the 805 seems like it takes an hour at least.

Tonight is the first chance to see Damian Lilard putting work against the Lakers scrubs bench. I expect him to get at least 20

so SD did not get the KCAL 9 road games?

That's correct.For the longest time even back in the mid 80's we always had the OG Prime Ticket channel on cable which turned into Prime Sports and then became FSN West.

That's why when this new deal was made with TWC I was happy because I wouldn't be wasting money on the TV or broadband version of NBA League Pass just to watch about 15 to 20 non nationally televised road games.A lot of Laker fans down here should be enjoying the pre season games but TWC and their F'in GREED is shutting people out from seeing the games.

Luckily for me I live in a part of SD where TWC is offered and even though I HATE TWC I sucked it up and had a HD TWC box installed for the time being so I can watch the shows and pre season games on this new channel.The only good thing about TWC is that they are month to month with no contract or early termination fee.So once Directv & TWC reach an agreement to carry the channel I'm canceling TWC.

These came in today:

I'm so READY to roll to this game.Me and a homie are going to head up to Staples hella early to chill at ESPN Zone or Yardhouse at LA Live and then save us a good spot for the Kareem statue unveiling.

:pimp:

My UPS driver at work who's a season ticket holder said the Lakers always give the season ticket holders free stuff. This year they got two Large rolling check-in style luggage's with Lakers logos on them. Pretty cool of them.

Kobe probably strained his shoulder on those dunks yesterday. Hope it gets better/stronger soon.

Back
Top Bottom