Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the parts i watched, the second and 3rd strings looked horrible with exception of blake.... everyone else looked lost and looked like they were playing a pick up game at 24 hour fitness

Go the Free Agent route...

Still have $1.59 left of the Mini-MLE.

There's one guy left that can defend multiple positions at the big end of the lineup.

I like Sacre but there was a reason he was the 60th pick, and that's because he isn't ready to handle 15 minutes per game.

Get Kenyon Martin

For while Hill is gone (if he misses Reg Season games, He will)
Nash (29 minutes) / Blake (19 minutes) / Duhon
Kobe (33 minutes) / Meeks (15 minutes)
Metta (30 minutes) / Jamison (18 minutes) / Ebanks
Pau (20 minutes) / KMart (20 minutes) / Jamison (8 minutes)
Howard (34 minutes) / Pau (14 minutes) / Sacre

For when Hill gets back:
Nash (29 minutes) / Blake (19 minutes) / Duhon
Kobe (33 minutes) / Meeks (15 minutes)
Metta (28 minutes) / Jamison (20 minutes) / Ebanks
Pau (33 minutes) / Kenyon (15 minutes)
Howard (34 minutes) / Hill (14 minutes) / Sacre

D-League for Morris & DJO

Everyone else gets cuts

Last edited:
Got 4 tickets to the Heat game. I called my amex rep a week ago and she said they were sold out. :smh:

'Sold out' of regular tickets, its weird that they hold certain blocks of tickets for people. Some are for fan clubs, credit cards, etc. I just wish people were able to know up front who can buy what tickets. The interactive map helps but its still weird logging on right at the moment tix are on sale and everything appears to be sold out.

I'll be at that Heat game too. :smokin

Do I want to subject myself to Antawn Jamison attempting to guard SFs on the perimeter or protect the paint as a PF?

Ugh.

Do I want to subject myself to Antawn Jamison attempting to guard SFs on the perimeter or protect the paint as a PF?
Ugh.

Perimeter.. A lot less slashing SFs than PFs who can get into the paint

Let's say we go after KMart. Just work off that premise... That means at all times Pau, Kenyon, or Dwight will be back there if need be. And add in Hill when he gets back..

Last edited:
Was there mention of Hill's injury during the game last night or they only found out today? HopIng for a fast recovery! We need that guy!

Hill's injury is good news for Earl Clark hopefully he takes advantage of this.

Darius "dribble-dribble-dribble-turnover" Morris is starting to annoy me.

I like it
pimp.gif
Yeah me too. I like how the font on the baseline is the same as on the jerseys and center court instead of the block style from before. And the 16 stars is a nice touch. They gonna have to redo it after this season to add one more star!

I'm not really feeling that floor. I don't like when they mess with that kind of stuff. Like I hate how for the past two seasons the letters on the back of our jerseys are a lot smaller than before. I know it's minor but it really bugs me.

Yeah me too. I like how the font on the baseline is the same as on the jerseys and center court instead of the block style from before. And the 16 stars is a nice touch. They gonna have to redo it after this season to add one more star!

Smh hope that's going to be true otherwise i'll blaming you for jinxing us early

I'm not really feeling that floor. I don't like when they mess with that kind of stuff. Like I hate how for the past two seasons the letters on the back of our jerseys are a lot smaller than before. I know it's minor but it really bugs me.
This.

Ever since they switched the the Rev30 jerseys, the name shrunk.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

i have a fios just wondering if i get a leaguepass would they show lakers games there or blackout restriction applies?

Back
Top Bottom