Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i have a fios just wondering if i get a leaguepass would they show lakers games there or blackout restriction applies?

If your in the Lakers DMA zone which is huge (LA, OC, Socal, San Diego, Las Vegas, Hawaii) then yes you will get blacked out of all local home & road games that are not being shown on national TV.

Just wait it out and eventually deals will be made between TWC and it's TV provider competitors.A lot us are hoping by the end of this month when the regular season starts.

Last edited:
I'm glad the Lakers finally changed that floor!! New beginnings. Old floor reminded me too much of the Shaq days :lol:

They went with the classic font, and 16 stars around the logo. Nice touch!

From Lakers Nation:

Lakers News: Jordan Hill Doesn’t Need Surgery, Will Return This Month
By Daniel Buerge | October 9, 2012

After news of an injury to Jordan Hill circulated last night fans began to wonder if the Lakers’ super-team wasn’t as deep as previously thought. It was revealed that Hill had a herniated disc in his back and that he could be sidelined for an extended period of time.

On Tuesday it was revealed by Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports that the injury isn’t as bad as previously believed, and that Hill will return to the L.A. lineup later this month.

Hill, 25, will undergo core strength training on his back to rehabilitate the injury, sources said. He could return to practice within 10-14 days, but Hill’s rehab process will be fluid depending on how his back responds to treatment, sources said.

This is good news for Los Angeles, who is already dealing with an injured big man in Dwight Howard.

Hill is expected to make a full recovery and should be ready to play by the start of the regular season.

Jamison :lol:

From Lakers Nation:
Lakers News: Jordan Hill Doesn’t Need Surgery, Will Return This Month
By Daniel Buerge | October 9, 2012
After news of an injury to Jordan Hill circulated last night fans began to wonder if the Lakers’ super-team wasn’t as deep as previously thought. It was revealed that Hill had a herniated disc in his back and that he could be sidelined for an extended period of time.
On Tuesday it was revealed by Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports that the injury isn’t as bad as previously believed, and that Hill will return to the L.A. lineup later this month.
Hill, 25, will undergo core strength training on his back to rehabilitate the injury, sources said. He could return to practice within 10-14 days, but Hill’s rehab process will be fluid depending on how his back responds to treatment, sources said.
This is good news for Los Angeles, who is already dealing with an injured big man in Dwight Howard.
Hill is expected to make a full recovery and should be ready to play by the start of the regular season.

**** yes! This is great news. I was worried. Our bench was looking super thin there for a moment.

That photoshop is on point, lol

can we get stern as Thanos with teh infinity gauntlet :nerd:

^^oh man

now kobe dunked on every new all star we got this summer lol D12, nash now Jamison! welcome to the lakers :pimp: lol

:wow: Mamba

Dude didn't even go to Germany this off season to get that surgery he got last off season.

Olympics was his training camp and was the reason why he just deferred to the younger cats.

:wow: Mamba
Dude didn't even go to Germany this off season to get that surgery he got last off season.
Olympics was his training camp and was the reason why he just deferred to the younger cats.
Are you sure I remember watching the Olympics and they said he was going right after the olympics to get the procedure, which was part of the reason he lost 15 or so pounds.

so nice to see him attack the rim, just saw on instagram CDR say kobe has already taught him so many things

Are you sure I remember watching the Olympics and they said he was going right after the olympics to get the procedure, which was part of the reason he lost 15 or so pounds.

Yes I'm sure:

Kobe Bryant said Tuesday that he decided not to undergo the German blood-spinning procedure on his surgically repaired right knee again during the past offeseason.
Bryant had he was “a little busy” over the summer — he helped USA Basketball to a gold medal in the Olympics — but also was feeling good enough about the knee in its current state to stay after the Lakers’ lengthy opening practice Tuesday and do extensive individual shooting work.

Link:

http://lakers.ocregister.com/2012/1...her-german-knee-procedure-in-offseason/74034/

Sam Amico thinks Lakers will eventually sign a big man.

Eric Pincus thinks that if the injury isn't severe (which is what is being reported) Lakers probably don't sign anyone (direct answer to my tweet to him)

Me personally.. I was for Barbosa.. But that injury scare makes me want Kenyon.. Yes he can be a douche.. But he can rebound.. And if Twan or Jamison go down. We still have someone around.. Didn't notice how weak depth we become with an injury to the 8th man. I can live with the **** show that is our backup PG.

Last edited:
Kobe going ham in practice today. :lol: Going back to the image of the new court, I really like it. As if the banners in the rafters weren't enough, they had to put the 16 stars on center court too? :lol: :pimp:

Man I'm watching the new episode of Open Court on NBATV right now and it's really sounding like we are just going to continue hear annoying Shaq feud & knock Dwight for at least the next 2 years.It's going to be like those 3 years after he got traded to the Heat and kept running his mouth in Miami.

Shaq ain't going to stop judging him until Kobe is retired and the team is built around Dwight and then expect him to lead those Laker teams to rings and put up Shaq type stats in the playoffs & Finals.

Shaq then will tell everyone "Hey I was just doing it to motivate him and make him better".

Shaq is just so F'in annoying nowadays on how he needs to make himself feel relevant.Seriously F'in shut up and get off TV already and enjoy getting your jersey retired at Staples.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom