Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First have to find a team that will take Blake or Duhon
Could be a chance we trade Blake or Duhon for a 3 of similar contract
Teams that need a backup PG: Bulls , Cavs, Rockets ,Magic, Blazers, Wizards
In order of makes sense:
1. Cavs
2. Blazers
3. Wizards
4. Bulls
5. Magic
6. Rockets

just got ahead of myself...i heard bout this at work today and my mind exploded about all the different scenarios we could get.

It's always nice... :lol:

Blazers always want Blake for whatever reason.. And after Lillard they are weak at the Point.. So they could make a play for Blake...

But what caught my eye was the Cavs.. Their backup PG is Sloan and Pargo.. Have a solid starting 2,3,4 & 5. On their bench they have Daniel Gibson, Casspi & Azubuike on and off the block in the past year..

I could see Gibson for Blake & Goudelock as a possibility... Allows Waiters more play time behind Miles who is the starting SG... For the Lakers it is an even exchange with Boobie expiring at the end of the year.

Duhon also is only $1.5mil guaranteed next year.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 I told my brother today watch Blake end up with the Blazers, the only team that seems to love him

I seriously had no idea Daniel Gibson was even still in the league :lol:

I'd rather the Lakers trade for Azubuike if they deal with Cleveland.

I'd take Blake over Fisher. :x Threw up in my mouth a little bit that I truly feel this way...
I'd rather not waste the roster spot on Fisher.. I don't care about his leadership ability anymore.. We have Steve Nash, who is a better leader, and significantly better player..
No need to be loyal to fisher. It's done and over. I love the guy for his clutchness, but doesn't mean I need to have him on the team just because he's Derek Fisher.. It's a waste of a roster spot.

im with u on this, fish to replace duhon, that cool but as long as he not replacing blake.

Last edited:
i'd add fish as a vet min. but not w/ any sort of commitment. like i said. LA still needs that young bench dude.. ARIZA + SHANNON BROWN would be creme.

I can't believe Essential got exactly what he wanted with that news about Duhon and Blake...

Must be like early X-mas morning for you huh Essential? :lol:

Dwight need to work on the freethrow daily because team will hack a Dwight

Last edited:
Lmao at the whole Kobe smush stuff.

I'm a huge laker Kobe fan but its petty of him to keep dissing smush and Kwame like that in my opinion

The whole Smushcalade-Kobe beef feud is hilarious to me, he's not wrong really in anything he said...them bums sucked bad. How Kwame is still in the league let alone making $7 million is beyond me; and Smush, well he was Smush.

he slipped on a banana peel, he's out jk, mike brown's giving him a night off.
more burn for morris :pimp:

I'm rooting for the kid, but I think this is his 1 shot to make a major impression. If he doesn't really stand out I can see him being one of the final cuts

Sacre's made the team.. No question about it.

Opens up Earl Clark to be dealt.

There was a false rumor that Calderon was going to the Lakers in a trade in the next few days... I was reading Eric Pincus talk about it.. He said he hasn't heard anything, but believes if the Lakers did offer up Blake, Duhon & Clark to the Raptors they'd probably accept it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom