Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pau with that cross
eek.gif

man that bench needs a revamp and needs to play more decent defense... :smh: too bad most will be gone by start of the season...lucky it's just preseason...time to gel and get together for this 17th ring...can't wait for the real season to start.

Last edited:
Pre-season folks.. Pre-season.. You're panicking about a bench that is getting irregular minutes...

Sacre looks like a decent backup big. Morris is the worst player I have ever seen on a Lakers team. I'd take a retired Mike Pemberthy over this dude. :x

Last edited:
I'm liking Sacre more and more, he plays hard and if Jordan Hill or Antawn get hurt then we got a solid big man.

I'm hoping they cut Darius Morris and Goudlocke. I'm really liking CDR's game and the Laker's are pretty high on him as well.
Send DJO to the D league till next year.

IF Mitch can pull of the impossible and trade Steve Blake and Duhon then sign Barbosa.

The Lakers squad is deep.

Nash/Barbosa/
Kobe/meeks/ CDR
Artest/Ebank/ clark
Gasol/ Jamison/ Hill
Dwight/ sacre

I'm thinking they'll probably keep Steve Blake or Duhon. Not sure which.

We'll see, this Lakers team if clicking on all cylinders is going to be scary good.

Sacre's made the team.. No question about it.
Opens up Earl Clark to be dealt.
There was a false rumor that Calderon was going to the Lakers in a trade in the next few days... I was reading Eric Pincus talk about it.. He said he hasn't heard anything, but believes if the Lakers did offer up Blake, Duhon & Clark to the Raptors they'd probably accept it.

I'd get rid of em all for calderon, opens up 3 roster spots right? or 2?
I forget :lol:

I'm liking Sacre more and more, he plays hard and if Jordan Hill or Antawn get hurt then we got a solid big man.
I'm hoping they cut Darius Morris and Goudlocke. I'm really liking CDR's game and the Laker's are pretty high on him as well.
IF Mitch can pull of the impossible and trade Steve Blake and Duhon then sign Barbosa.
Nash/Barbosa/
Kobe/meeks/ CDR
Artest/Ebank/ clark
Gasol/ Jamison/ Hill
Dwight/ sacre
We'll see, this Lakers team if clicking on all cylinders is going to be scary good.

Blake has more trade value.. But Duhon has a better contract because it's only $1.5mil guaranteed next year if you cut him before July 1st, 2013.

Hill will be the backup Center.. Sacre really won't see a lot of time this year, unless Jamison is playing the 3.

Chances are Morris & Goudelock along with Simoygi, Reeves, etc are getting cut (Sacre, DJO, CDR are leading to make the roster)

I don't know if we sign Barbosa or not.. Any rumor started by Barbosa has 0 credibility.

If we were to trade for Calderon (highly unlikely that we get him) It'd open up 2 spots which means Goudelock or Morris would make the team, and be sent to the D-League

Last edited:
I'm really liking Sacre. He's going to be a great big man coming off the bench for us, and that adds depth to the center spot after JHill.

Nash/Barbosa/
Kobe/meeks/ CDR
Artest/Ebank/ clark
Gasol/ Jamison/ Hill
Dwight/ sacre

CDR is high on the Lakers list in term of getting booted lol.

CDR, Morris, Goudelock all are getting the boot.

They have 5 games left to prove themselves

Last edited:
CDR is high on the Lakers list in term of getting booted lol.
CDR, Morris, Goudelock all are getting the boot.
They have 5 games left to prove themselves

Lakers is actually high on getting CDR as he is consistently well on practice. If you follow the lakers reporter at twitter, you'll know this.

If mike brown actually gives him minutes, I can see him providing some spark off the bench. just my $0.02

Last edited:
Practice don't mean nothing. CDR look really bad in the past 3 games.

Goudelock is slow and not a point guard. Morris dribble dribble until the shot clock run out. Turrible

Last edited:
Man I played against Rob Sacre in high school and it's awesome to see him get this far. He has always been a good kid and teammates love him. I hope he can last awhile with the Lakers!

Back
Top Bottom