Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nate McMilan anyone?

Mike Brown... :smh:

My patience is running thin...very thin.

Don't know how long of a "chance" he's going to continue to have if we keep playing like this. :x

I'm starting to see the light CP, but I'm going to hold off and see what happens.

At this point I want to say Fire Everyone Not Named Kobe or Dwight. :smh:

Mike Brown... :smh:
My patience is running thin...very thin.
Don't know how long of a "chance" he's going to continue to have if we keep playing like this. :x
I'm starting to see the light CP, but I'm going to hold off and see what happens.
At this point I want to say Fire Everyone Not Named Kobe or Dwight. :smh:

I mean Hill had 7 Off Rebounds 12 total boards tonight...

If their games were not so similar offensively.. And he wasn't such a Douche Bag... I'd like to see a Kenyon & Hill front court.. Would be so many rebounds. Between them and the starters.

But since they are similar and they would take minutes from each other.. I shall silence myself.

Last edited:
On the bright side guys, every starter played more minutes than the Jazz starters did, so there's that. We get to see our starters more, more bang for our buck. :lol:

The bench isn't great, but when over half of it is playing out of their true positions, sort of hard to play well, don'tcha think?

Jamison hasn't been a 3 since he was a rookie. Ron hasn't been a 2 since.......Indy? No, he was a 3 there too. :lol:

At least Dwight plays the right position out there, Center. We get that one right.

Meeks can't be a PG the guy was :rofl: against the mavs

Meeks barely got any playing time in preseason. Brown was playing him with the guys that got cut. His performance against Dallas is not any worse than what scrubs like Blake, Morris, and Ebank are doing.

Blake and Morris are not NBA level guards and Meeks is. You can just have Kobe bring up the ball if dude has trouble doing it. Kobe will basically be the default PG.

Artest played 37 minutes? How does Mike Brown keep playing him so much with his selfish play? Ebanks only played 7 min. I bet Brown will start playing Artest at SG, PG, and SF as a solution.

I'm not saying I've switced lanes... but my blinker's on and I'm looking over my shoulder. :\

Wow if that was really Mike Brown in that video...then I'm going to jump ship to TFMB. I need confirmation or proof that was him...Some kind of evidence...

That look on Kobe's face seriously gave me goosebumps, thats a WHOLE LOT OF RESENTMENT AND DISRESPECT in those eyes. More than I could of ever imagine existed so early into the season... :lol: :smh:
and More than Enough for me to say the coach has to go...if in fact it was him.

Wow is all I can say. That literally just flipped the entire script in my mind...

Last edited:
I'ma pull over for a bit and get some sleep, let you catch up. After the young hustling Warriors and Mark Jackson of all coaches bust our ***, lemme know when you see my tail lights. I'll get back on the road. I'll get'cha there.

I can confirm that was Mike Brown. When the time out was called you could see the camera pan out and it gave you an idea of where everyone was or walking to.

I love the fact that Sasha pushes Kobe back in that vid Essential posted. I told ya'll Sasha wa'dn't no punk.

Kobe with the wink, he knew what he was doin to that kid. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom