Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Edit

Mike Brown = Trash

Pau = Trash

Morris = How is this dude even in the NBA?
sick.gif

eyes.gif

I almost forgot, MWP is trash to.

Last edited:
This man Pau is out there shooting 17 footers and 3's and he barely makes any of them. I was opposed to any trades for him, but I am starting to believe that he has to go also.

How does the offense not click after 13 games?! Honestly, we only won the game against Piston because they absolutely suck at this time.

It's safe to say that if we lose to GSW on Friday. Mike Brown will be fire or Pau Gasol probably will be traded for a young PG before trade deadline

Its a damn shame that a team with this much talent can't win games. I know talent alone don't win every game, but goodness this team didn't even have 1 lead the entire game!?!?!? :x

Bring back Phil Jackson.

It's crazy to me how you guys think it's ALL Brown. Don't get me wrong the guy has no business being the head coach of the Lakers but lets not pretend like the guys aren't even trying out there. These dudes are professional basketball players the coaches can only motivate you so much. These dudes have no energy, chemistry or drive. Kobe being aggressive with four minutes left down by 12 isn't gonna cut it................ Uh and I SERIOUSLY CANNOT STAND PAU GASOL AND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE FOR HOW MUCH OF A ***** HE IS. IF HE IS'NT MOVED THIS YEAR I'M TAKING BACK ALL THE COMPLIMENTS I'VE GIVEN TO MITCH.

Stop it.

Last edited:
You know why Pau is shooting all those kind of shots?

Cause he has no respect for Mike Brown and his coaching.

Same with Kobe not coming out with fouls against the Pistons.

You try doing that to your college or high school coach and see what happens to you next time....you get benched!

I by no means am saying Jerry Sloan is the answer, or F*****NG eddie Jordan, but a damn change needs to be made. The players don't care about what brown has to say, they dont care about what his offensive philosophy, or his defensive schemes, but 1-4???? THIS CAN'T GO ON

At this point Mike Brown is just being prideful.Every lineup he works for the second unit DOESN'T work yet he still fails to see the obvious choice. Meeks should be the 2 Ebanks the 3 and Jamison the 4.

At this point you HAVE to give Duhon a look because he could'nt possibly be worse than Blake. Kobe was so disgusted with Blake that he cussed him out during the freethrows at the end.

These motha*****as have no heart and the only person I'm giving a pass to is Dwight because he clearly isn't healthy (his rebounding and boxing out have been just as unenergetic and lazy as Bynum was) All in all like I told my cousin after the fourth preseason game Mike Brown is going to get fired before the Allstar break. Leadership

(which is all coaching is) isn't just about preparation and the numbers(which he isn't even good at) it's about being able to emotional and psychologically engage your players in a way that makes them respect and want to go to war with and for you.

Mike Brown is not an Alpha male nor does he have the aura of someone that has been blessed with the power to lead men. The one positive of this whole situation is that it is still possible to get a job title with a well establishes brand at a high position if you kill the interview and are personable even if you have no business getting the job!!

Last edited:
I by no means am saying Jerry Sloan is the answer, or F*****NG eddie Jordan, but a damn change needs to be made. The players don't care about what brown has to say, they dont care about what his offensive philosophy, or his defensive schemes, but 1-4???? THIS CAN'T GO ON

So Fisher for coach?

Back
Top Bottom