Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kenyons a high energy player which the lakers could definitely use

unfortunately the lakers are more in need of a high energy perimeter player
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
I think Duhon should be our starter for the next couple games, he's not a bonehead like Blake. Duhon is more a natural PG unlike Blake who's more of the catch and shoot.

Blake > Duhon
Blake also played well yesterday..
:frown:

Both of them played well last night IMO, but I can't really pick one over another :rolleyes

Blake was able to keep up with our starters and Duhon also handled the last few minutes of the game well, pushing the ball and making crisp passes to the bigs.

Last edited:
It's one of those situations where even if we go to the finals and sweep the Heat to win the finals, everyone who hates MB now will still hate MB.

bull crap. if we win a title with him nobody would hate him anymore.

you know that and every mike clown defender knows that. we would all eat crow. andglady say we were wrong...

Now with that said.......that will NEVER EVERRRRRRRR happen because mike clown is a brainless doofus...

Nothing he has done so far has changed anything. he is still an incompetent dummy.

He will always be lebrons yes man....

You need to grow up. This thread has been the same FOR YEARS.
Anti Kwame, Anti Smush, Anti Luke, Brian Cook, Mitch, Sasha, Farmar, Jim Buss, and on and on and on it goes.
We are supposed to be THE LAKERS. Not some average team, THE LAKERS.
I, and we, DEMAND perfection, excellence. I expect it, and so should you.
Pat Riley, Phil Jackson. That's what we want, that's who we should demand. It's always been that way.
When Phil was here, who in this thread DAILY came thru and told everyone to calm the hell down, it's cool, no worries about losing by 30 to the Rockets. It was me. And I would say, Phil will guide us thru.
It's ok we lost to Lebron, again, Phil will guide us thru.
Every day, year after year, I would do that. Because I believed in Phil.
I do not believe in our leader now, and I'm callin it out. That's how it works in here. We find our target, and we strike. We want the best owner, best GM, best coach, best players, best bench, down to the ******g towel boy. It's what I DEMAND.
Quit your God damn cryin cuz I'm pickin on your coach. Don't like it, I'm very sorry, hit me on ignore then. I'll be ok. I didn't ***** and whine every damn time I had to read about Sasha, or Kwame, or Smush for years and years, why you in here full of tears now?
It's a problem, I'm speakin on it. Sorry that offends you, I truly am. But I'm pretty sure the 50 something Fire Mike Brown sigs seem to thknk similar to me, so why are we all wrong, and you're right?
Like I said, if you don't like what I have to say, I get it, ignore me, and we'll all be fine. But I'm not keeping quiet just to make you feel better, so I can watch you blame someone else when our team gets ****** up and I'm just sittin here like "cool". Naw. That ain't me. Not what I'm about.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the hell is going on here??? so its ok when we ***** and moan about blake and luke walton and smush and kwame but mike clown????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. not the brecious baby mike brown smh...

No one ******* and moans about anything like you guys do about Mike Brown...

At least if I make fun of Blake... I give him credit when he deserves it.. And do it with some humor

As opposed to 50 damn posts a day *****ing about Mike Brown.. For almost anything..

WE ALL GET IT.... And like last year, the thread becomes tedious and annoying with the constant ****... You don't like him.. FINE... Say it then move on

Last edited:
I don't expect Brown to be fired until after the season, because the team is going to figure out how to play together at some point this regular season and put together a 50+ win season. It's only going to be in the playoffs when Brown is exposed again and we get embarrassed that Mitch and Jim will make the move. I have a feeling that the pressure will be there simply given the possibility of Dwight still walking away (which, granted, I acknowledge is slim, given the amount of money he would be leaving on the table).

no it will be sooner than that. he continues to play the old guys a ton of minutes somebody is gonna go down with a serious injury..

remember this team is old and probably have a 2 year window with this exact team. they need results fast.

*Sees NBA rejects in Eddie Jordan and Bernie Bickerstaff sitting next to Mike Brown*

:smh:

:lol: this dude didnt play goudelock last year when we needed shooting now meeks. just gonna send anyone that we are trying to sign or trade a message to not want to come here because of the fear they wont play.

i bet meeks regrets the day he chose to sign with the lakers...

:lol: this dude didnt play goudelock last year when we needed shooting now meeks. just gonna send anyone that we are trying to sign or trade a message to not want to come here because of the fear they wont play.
i bet meeks regrets the day he chose to sign with the lakers...

I don't even know why meeks isn't playing tho.. It just doesn't make any sense.. He's a good shooter.

Mike brown does everything against logic.

kenyons a high energy player which the lakers could definitely use

unfortunately the lakers are more in need of a high energy perimeter player :\

moreso than both hill and jamison

vs jamison hes a way better defender and inside presence
vs hill hes a better shooter and free throw shooter and defender.

but its martins fault for having too much pride to take the vet min

You need to grow up. This thread has been the same FOR YEARS.
Anti Kwame, Anti Smush, Anti Luke, Brian Cook, Mitch, Sasha, Farmar, Jim Buss, and on and on and on it goes.
We are supposed to be THE LAKERS. Not some average team, THE LAKERS.
I, and we, DEMAND perfection, excellence. I expect it, and so should you.
Pat Riley, Phil Jackson. That's what we want, that's who we should demand. It's always been that way.
When Phil was here, who in this thread DAILY came thru and told everyone to calm the hell down, it's cool, no worries about losing by 30 to the Rockets. It was me. And I would say, Phil will guide us thru.
It's ok we lost to Lebron, again, Phil will guide us thru.
Every day, year after year, I would do that. Because I believed in Phil.
I do not believe in our leader now, and I'm callin it out. That's how it works in here. We find our target, and we strike. We want the best owner, best GM, best coach, best players, best bench, down to the ******g towel boy. It's what I DEMAND.
Quit your God damn cryin cuz I'm pickin on your coach. Don't like it, I'm very sorry, hit me on ignore then. I'll be ok. I didn't ***** and whine every damn time I had to read about Sasha, or Kwame, or Smush for years and years, why you in here full of tears now?
It's a problem, I'm speakin on it. Sorry that offends you, I truly am. But I'm pretty sure the 50 something Fire Mike Brown sigs seem to thknk similar to me, so why are we all wrong, and you're right?
Like I said, if you don't like what I have to say, I get it, ignore me, and we'll all be fine. But I'm not keeping quiet just to make you feel better, so I can watch you blame someone else when our team gets ****** up and I'm just sittin here like "cool". Naw. That ain't me. Not what I'm about.

100% agreed. Funny some ppl in here.

Last edited:
The look on Dwight's face when Brown asked him to go back in, makes me think that NO ONE on this team even respects Mike Brown and that his coaching style is a joke. And that look Dwight comes from someone who is always laughing and grinning which makes it even worse. When Brown was in Cleveland I would always wonder why he was outside of the Huddle now I know why, this man is not a head coach. On top of that NOBODY on the staff has a resume' that Kobe or Fisher could respect, no titles, nothing....

Back
Top Bottom