Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am still not seeing what the organization sees in ebanks and morris. They can not play defense that well and can't hit shots consistently. If Mike Brown continues with Jamison as a backup SF then Ebanks should not get any time at SG. Just play meeks :smh:

there was absolutely no reason to put kobe back in. dwight? fine. but not kboe

Yes, keep Dwight in there but NOT Kobe or even Pau. Mike gets a little nervous? Our coach should not get nervous. If Pau is saying that about you, then you need to go. You cannot let your players know you're nervous. I'm done with this guy, Mike Brown. I don't know how some of you guys have the audacity to defend this idiot. Play Duhon and keep Blake to a minimum please. Duhon at least can run an offense. Meeks anyone? Why didn't he get some burn as much as he should. It took how long to get Mike Brown's rotations set? By what the second round of the playoffs? Jim Buss and Mitch really dropped the ball by hiring this fool. Sadly, with this talented team we aren't going very far with Brown coaching.

By the way the home warm up jackets in White and the Gold :pimp:

No plans to sign a PG according to LA times....
eyes.gif
frown.gif
Shame.. don't know how the $$ situation looks with the Lakers, but would've liked for yall to swoop up Jonny Flynn or someone on the cheap. Thought he might've been serviceable while Nash was out

there no reason Meeks should be only playing what 7 minutes? something must be going on with the coaching. Meeks was a decent player on Philly now they are treating him as if hes Goudeluke

So are you not watching the game? The 2nd unit was letting them chop away at the lead. If he didn't put them back in there would've been complaints about leaving the bench out there too long :rolleyes
Accurate.

30-point lead cut down to 21 or 22 or whatever. Keep the bench in and that gets cut down to 15, and CP is all like "I'm done w/ this fool! 30 point lead cut in half & he's just sitting there staring at the pretty cheerleaders & banners while Kobe & Dwight are right there! :smh: Terrible! He has to be fired!"

It's one of those situations where even if we go to the finals and sweep the Heat to win the finals, everyone who hates MB now will still hate MB. Everyone who wants him fired now, will still want him fired if we win the finals.

He doesn't look good, I know that...I think Ska and I have both admitted that.

But sometimes its too obvious that no matter what he does, or doesn't do, there will be lots of crying and complaining about him...Every, Single, Day...

Anyways, I'm not a fan of what happened in the 4th quarter, but at the same time it's not as big of a deal as people are making it out to be.
We got the W, everyones healthy...

Lets just move the hell on.

NOT EVEN A 20 POINT WIN MAKES ANYONE IN LAKERLAND HAPPY ANYMORE...SHEESH. :smh:

Last edited:
Jodie in Mike Brown's doghouse. :smh: If I was a reserve I would second guess my decision based on how MB plays his rotations.

So are you not watching the game? The 2nd unit was letting them chop away at the lead. If he didn't put them back in there would've been complaints about leaving the bench out there too long :rolleyes
Accurate.

30-point lead cut down to 21 or 22 or whatever. Keep the bench in and that gets cut down to 15, and CP is all like "I'm done w/ this fool! 30 point lead cut in half & he's just sitting there staring at the pretty cheerleaders & banners while Kobe & Dwight are right there! :smh: Terrible! He has to be fired!"

Is that right?

That's what I would do?

Cuz I was asking for the starters to get pulled in the 2nd quarter. When the Lakers were up 30, with like 5 minutes left in the third, I wanted them pulled.

Why?

Why would you do that as a coach?

Insurance. Rest. Protection.

Leads can be dwindled away, for surely we have seen such things. But all it takes is a little forward thinking, and you can prepare for such events. Like saaaay, maybe you pull Dwight EARLY up 30, and IF, I say IF something bad happens, you have rested him so much early, go ahead and bring him back with saaaaay, Blake, or Ron.

2 starters. On reserve, healthiest of the bunch. Have ready just in case. That way, you avoid playing ALL FIVE STARTERS, or even an injured Hill off the bench.

Did Mike do ANY OF THESE THINGS?????????????????????????

But yeah, I guess I would complain if he let a 21 point lead dwindle, midway thru the 4th Q. Ya know, since he played his starters almost the whole first half, and most of the 3rd quarter. :lol:

Yeah, it's all in my head. Oh wait, no, the ENTIRE INTERNET was buzzing last night because of his stupidity. Non Laker fans were laughing and asking for a lifetime contract for him. Laker websites, Twitter handles, people were going nuts.

But naw, Mike was in the right. Idiots like me would have complained if......... :smh:

You guys are actually defending this ************. I don't....... lol. Man. What in the **** is it going to take for guys to get what the rest of the world already sees?

I guess we'll win some regular season games and people will be happy. That's what we are now. And we'll just keep on backin Mike and his proven track record. Oh wait, his track record sucks, whaaaaat? :lol:

ALL 5 starters, to close a 21 point lead, right thing to do.

If I remember right, Pop last year came all the way back with Parker/Duncan and Manu on the bench. Game went to OT, they stayed on the bench. He didn't care, win or lose, game didn't matter. Minutes, rest, experience, playing time for scrubs, that mattered. Big picture. Those guys on the court, no diff than any bench guys we have, or role guys, etc.

But hey, we'll play BALLS OUT for 82 games to scratch out 50 wins, and when we die of exhaustion in the playoffs, like last year, we'll blame everyone else. That'll be cool.

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom