Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
chris-duhon.gif

A+ >D

can't really fault mike brown for bringing in the starters. the bench just isn't good. point blank.

had they cut that lead to 10, you guys would be screaming for mike's head.

from the few minutes we saw from chris duhon. seemed like he kept the team under control. didn't force anything. i would like to see more from him as the primary backup.

we finally got one :pimp:

ive been complaining a lot about the bench lately but im starting to think i could live with this bench if 2 players could just consistently put up 10 a night and whatever else from the others

hill has to be one of them

Last edited:
so was the princeton offense at work tonight or did detroit not show up with any defense?

Just glad Lakers Finally got a Win! Hopefully they can continue winning and that wasn't just a fluke

Still smh come on directv this is draggin too long...

Last edited:
what did he say? my stream stopped after the game ended. **** twc

He said that it was disappointing to see the starters having to go back in the game after all of the hard work they had done throughout the 1st 3 quarters. He also said it takes away confidence from the 2nd unit when they're getting yanked in the midst of a blowout, when they had a real opportunity to work thru their early struggles. Need to trust his players more.

yeah we did it, 1st win, im happy as hell. we won against Detroit. what an impressive win. No one can stop us now. We are so ready for the playoffs and will win championship this yr with this head coach and this bench since we blew out the Detroit. worry free. my vote for mike brown coach of the year.

geez called this one lol :tongue: ...anyways finally won the 1st... now gotta keep this going...TACO NIGHT!!! :rofl:

Last edited:
yeah we did it, 1st win, im happy as hell. we won against Detroit. what an impressive win. No one can stop us now. We are so ready for the playoffs and will win championship this yr with this head coach and this bench since we blew out the Detroit. worry free. my vote for mike brown coach of the year.[

not sure if srs

Last edited:
funny seeing the same two dudes in here defending mike clown lol

no essential isnt one of them :lol:

i liked what i seen from duhon and meeks in garbage time. i mean they arent stars and it was the pistons bench but atleast they looked active out there.

i dont understand all this talk about jamison not looking himself. hes always looked like he does lol he shouldnt be playing the three and thats the problem.

id like to see a second unit of blake and duhon splitting time, meeks, at the 2, ebanks 3, jamison 4, and hill at the 5.

the starters should have never came back in. if they got the lead down to single digits then yes but the lakers starters controlled the game the entire way... like dude said mike brown is gonna mike brown...

funny seeing the same two dudes in here defending mike clown lol
no essential isnt one of them :lol:
i liked what i seen from duhon and meeks in garbage time. i mean they arent stars and it was the pistons bench but atleast they looked active out there.
i dont understand all this talk about jamison not looking himself. hes always looked like he does lol he shouldnt be playing the three and thats the problem.
id like to see a second unit of blake and duhon splitting time, meeks, at the 2, ebanks 3, jamison 4, and hill at the 5.
the starters should have never came back in. if they got the lead down to single digits then yes but the lakers starters controlled the game the entire way... like dude said mike brown is gonna mike brown...

I have a problem with his rotations... I also scratched my head at the starters coming back in...

But....

Throws hands in the air... Let's agree to disagree :lol:

yeah we did it, 1st win, im happy as hell. we won against Detroit. what an impressive win. No one can stop us now. We are so ready for the playoffs and will win championship this yr with this head coach and this bench since we blew out the Detroit. worry free. my vote for mike brown coach of the year.

No need to be disparaging :frown:

Only watched the highlights, but what was up with bringing d12 and kobe back in up 24 with 8 mins in the 4th? Was the bench that horrendous that they were losing the lead? Or maybe MB had to make sure there was no way they were gonna lose that game thus putting them back in?

Only watched the highlights, but what was up with bringing d12 and kobe back in up 24 with 8 mins in the 4th? Was the bench that horrendous that they were losing the lead? Or maybe MB had to make sure there was no way they were gonna lose that game thus putting them back in?

He had to Detroit went on a 12-0 run. It was the right move

I'm more furious about this win than I was about the 3 losses. This ************ is going to destroy our roster. He should have been fired during the game. What a ******g joke. He's playing dudes thru injuries in 25 point games. He woulda played Nash in the 4th quarter if he could. He has to be fired. Has to. He's ruining this team. The longer he stays, the worse off we're gonna be.

:lol: 12-0 run. Come on. Our 33 point lead was down to 21 oh noze!!!! We needed ALL FIVE starters to ice a 21 point lead? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

so was the princeton offense at work tonight or did detroit not show up with any defense?

Movement and passing looked good tonight. They might still be feeling it out but Detroit is so bad on defense it didn't hurt them today.

The only coaching decisions I'm critical about are rotations. The offensive system, etc. I have faith in. Putting the starters back in was suspect, but I see why he did it.

Other qualms I have about the rotations is Jamison on the wing. It doesn't suit him. He needs to post up a little, and play a shooter a little. Not be a shooter 100%

there was absolutely no reason to put kobe back in. dwight? fine. but not kboe

Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten

Pau on the starters going back in the game late: "Sometime Mike gets a little nervous"

Great Win tonight.

Didn't like the fact that Mike Brown put the starters back in. I would have liked to see how the bench would play under that circumstance.

Back
Top Bottom