Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Lakers sideline reporter said that Mike Brown wants a more defensive unit on the floor as the reason why Meeks isn't playing. This defensive lineup had Antwan Jamison in at the 3.......................:rolleyes

Duhon's coming in

DUHON-TRAVEL-DANCE.gif

Last edited:
So are you not watching the game? The 2nd unit was letting them chop away at the lead. If he didn't put them back in there would've been complaints about leaving the bench out there too long :rolleyes

They brought the lead down from 35 so 21, big deal. This is where the bench learns to play together, it's called garbage time.

Brown's just trying to cover his own ***.

So are you not watching the game? The 2nd unit was letting them chop away at the lead. If he didn't put them back in there would've been complaints about leaving the bench out there too long :rolleyes

They brought the lead down from 35 so 21, big deal. This is where the bench learns to play together, it's called garbage time.

Brown's just trying to cover his own ***.

This he's taking no chances right now.

Jamison 17 minutes.. 1 point..

Time to start looking for backup everything except for Hill who is at 19 minutes and at 11 & 8

WE WANT DACOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

It was still a 22 point game, I could see if it was cut to 15 or 10, I'd be all for putting them back in. Kobe doesn't need to play all these minutes especially since he's been playing a lot to start the season off and there's always a chance of someone getting injured.

I know its garbage time, but Duhon looks good at the point. I'd like to see him get more minutes for evaluation purposes.

James Worthy with the shot at Mike Brown for bringing the starters back in at the end of the game. Spot on analysis.

Back
Top Bottom