Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To be honest, Nash not playing for the coming week doesn't matter to me. Why? the princeton offense negates nash's abilities on the offensive end, so he's basically as good as nothing in that offense. Also, in the defensive end, don't even get me started :x :smh:

Hopefully they all figure out how the offense will flow. And also the defense, I really hope they get it together. It's the defense that will win us games, even if we have this 'in-progress' Princeton offense, talent alone can grind us to win some games, We just need to get it together on the defensive end.

Anyway, Let's just keep our heads up. Hopefully they all figure this out. :D

Apparently Roland Lazenby retweeted that the Lakers are looking to replace Mike Brown with Mike D'antoni :smh:

Doubt it's true, but something needs to be done.

Apparently Roland Lazenby retweeted that the Lakers are looking to replace Mike Brown with Mike D'antoni :smh:

If you hated our defensive play before.... You're in luck because you won't even know we had one later :lol:

Last edited:

If you hated our defensive play before.... You're in luck because you won't even know we had one later :lol:

Oh no, believe me I do not support a D'antoni hire. I just can't stand how pathetic we look on offense and defense. I do believe that one of those two will figure itself out if Brown stays on, but I have zero faith in the man being able to fix both.

Oh no, believe me I do not support a D'antoni hire. I just can't stand how pathetic we look on offense and defense. I do believe that one of those two will figure itself out if Brown stays on, but I have zero faith in the man being able to fix both.

Our problem is more so appearance than actuality.

The turnovers are real... But the idea that our offense has been bad outside of that isn't true.. Same for our defense..

A team shooting 45% is pretty good defense.. But if they take 20 more shots because you have 2x as many Turnovers.. It's extremely difficult to win those games..

Game 1: FTs
Game 2: Turnovers
Game 3: Turnovers

Last edited:
Our problem is more so appearance than actuality.
The turnovers are real... But the idea that our offense has been bad outside of that isn't true.. Same for our defense..
A team shooting 45% is pretty good defense.. But if they take 20 more shots because you have 2x as many Turnovers.. It's extremely difficult to win those games..
Game 1: FTs
Game 2: Turnovers
Game 3: Turnovers

Correct. It's not really the offense........we've put up 90+ points in the 3 L's, but between offense, defense, and turnovers, the offense is the least of our worries. The defensive end has to be the main priority, everything else will take care of itself

It's the defense. The turnovers will clean up as the team understands where everyone is supposed to be. To not have the defense gel at this point is beyond disappointing. Something needs to change there.

at this moment whoever still believing in mike brown and his coaching strategy is so delusional. We are not going to win anything under mike brown. He is not a true head coach. He gotta go and lakers bench need to upgrade. Can't win championship rely on the starting 5 only while the coach and bench have no idea what they doing.

I honestly believe Trevor Ariza will be dealt this season.. I posted why somewhere in the thread, based on the Wizards cap structure next season and the season after when they need to resign Wall... Only way they don't is if they have a serious shot at the playoffs.. And with Wall missing a month, maybe 2... They'd have to play extremely well from there on out..

It's in our best interest to try and salary dump Blake with someone else.. Whether it's Duhon, Clark, Morris, DJO.. And bring back 1 player... And do it now.

We could easily do Blake & Duhon for Luke Walton.... Yes, I know.. Luke is awful... Or go Blake & Duhon for Bobbie Gibson.. there's dozens of trades you can do with the Cavs who need a backup PG if they want a serious run for the playoffs.. Even Casspi is out there... And for what PGs are out there.. And will be out there.. Blake is the only one the Cavs can get without parting with young talent... All we want is to take 1 less player back.. And have it be an expiring contract.

Sign Delonte with the created roster space.

Hold onto the player we get..

Package the player we get from the Blake deal.. With the expiring deals we have left on the roster... And go after Ariza...

We'd go into the playoffs with a roster:
Nash/Kobe/Metta/Pau/Howard
West/Meeks/Ariza/Jamison/Hill
Morris/Ebanks/Sacre
Johnson-Odom

West,Meeks,Ariza, Hill can all defend... 4 of 5 can score if they play normally..

Last edited:

we had a head coach in brian shaw and let him walk.. should've never hired mike brown.. i've said it from the start.. brian shaw was the perfect coach, he'd keep the triangle intact..

^ Jimmy Buss is to blame for that one, straight up let go of almost everyone associated with Phil Jackson.

I'd rather them start to make moves to foreshadow us filling out the bench more before they make any decisions on coach..

Which includes getting Delonte... And clearing up some of the PG mess...

And setting up for enough expiring contracts to bring in one last piece of the puzzle..

We can all agree that 3 positions are trouble for us: PG, SF, PF..

I only say PF because Jamison looks lost, I think he'll eventually figure it out... Fill in PG now.. And wait to strike for SF later... And we're good.

Last edited:
I'd rather them start to make moves to foreshadow us filling out the bench more before they make any decisions on coach..
Which includes getting Delonte... And clearing up some of the PG mess...
And setting up for enough expiring contracts to bring in one last piece of the puzzle..
We can all agree that 3 positions are trouble for us: PG, SF, PF..
I only say PF because Jamison looks lost, I think he'll eventually figure it out... Fill in PG now.. And wait to strike for SF later... And we're good.

mike brown cant handle delonte.. not a lot of coaches can handle troubled players like delonte, rodman, artest

mike brown cant handle delonte.. not a lot of coaches can handle troubled players like delonte, rodman, artest

Except for when he did handle Delonte for 2 years as his head coach, and Delonte played extremely well....

And the reason why he could is because Delonte busts his *** on the court and plays defense.. And Brown put his trust in him for it.

Last edited:

Did you quote yourself to repeat the same thing?

Where is your proof that Brown can't handle Delonte... When he did just that for a season and a half..

Do you remember how Delonte's time in Cleveland ended? And now the guy went back to Boston, a place where he was liked and wasn't asked back. Then goes to Dallas....plays we'll...and ultimately told to kick rocks. I think the dude is way crazier and unstable than assumed.

Do you remember how Delonte's time in Cleveland ended? And now the guy went back to Boston, a place where he was liked and wasn't asked back. Then goes to Dallas....plays we'll...and ultimately told to kick rocks. I think the dude is way crazier and unstable than assumed.

He left Cleveland normally... When Lebron was gone he was gone.. As was Brown. And half the roster.

I don't care how crazy he is... He wants to and can play basketball..

I'd rather have him than a lot of the roster that we do have.

He scores better than Blake. Passes as well.. Plays defense 10x better than Blake..

He also can and has played with Brown..

It's a clear no brainer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom