Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe I'm not explaining myself correctly. All I'm saying is Kobe should facilitate more than score right now. You guys don't agree with that??

^ Maybe your not watching the games enough. Kobes assist numbers don't look good but everybody on this team is getting enough touches.

The last people that should be getting the ball more is Blake and Ron :lol:

Maybe I'm not explaining myself correctly. All I'm saying is Kobe should facilitate more than score right now. You guys don't agree with that??

You are not watching the games. Stop it. Kobe should score, as long as he is shooting 50% or above and continuously driving to the hoop like he has been. The only thing to critique Kobe's game so far is his turnovers.

Kobe is not the problem right now. Nash is averaging 4-5 assists a game. You don't think that's a problem? It's the system. Watch the games before spewing nonsense.

SHUGES: u know my feelings on Kobe, and they haven't changed. I definitely agree that he should worry about facilitating more.

HOWEVA... you put Steve Blake and Ron Artest in the same breath as 'solid shooters'. :lol: The only way that should happen is if the sentence is 'Steve Blake and Ron Artest are not solid shooters.' :lol:

I still have the same criticism I've ever had of Kobe, but he's not the problem. We haven't had a dominant center in like forever, and you can tell the team is confused on what to do with their new toy. Everyone wants to pass to him, and our every opponent sees it.

Oh, and Pau is still soft as wet tissue. He is literally getting the ball ripped out of his hands. >: :smh:

Last edited:

I think he should always be looking to facilitate more, period. There's no need to jack up forced shots.

Gasol looks so freakin' lost on both ends, it's frustrating to see that as well.

The flow is not there, they don't seem natural. Everything looks like they're trying to stick to a script. Just run the offense, play basketball.

Last edited:
SKA is correct. Pau is getting out-rebounded by shorter small forwards and guards. It's disgusting how he doesn't box out anybody. :smh:

It's small things like that, that piss me off.

Another problem I have with Kobe is that dude is not sticking to his man on defense. Nobody is rotating on time on the defensive end.

Dwight needs to keep the ball above the shoulders once he gets an offensive rebound and just put it back in the hoop. I hate how he brings the ball back down and then gets stripped. That's stuff you learn playing JV basketball.

The biggest problems are on the defensive end. The offense will work its way out. We should be a top 3 defensive team. There is no excuse.

Come on man. Don't come off in this thread acting like you know the chief reasons behind our winless record. Somebody calls you out on it and you backpedal into your default "Kobe should pass more" response. You could name about 10 problems plaguing the Lakers before you get to Kobe's pass frequency/shot selection.

Another problem I have with Kobe is that dude is not sticking to his man on defense. Nobody is rotating on time on the defensive end.

Now, that's been a legitimate problem in the first three games this year. Kobe loves to cheat off the ball and gets caught....often.

Last edited:
To you, Kobe has never been a problem in any situation or loss.  Its always everyone elses fault for why the Lakers lose.  Every turnover and missed shot Kobe has had in his 15 year career has been his teams fault.  You're an embarrassment to real Laker fans with your pathetic lust for Kobe.  

And guess whos leading the Lakers in turnovers, averaging 5 of those 20 turnovers a game you brought up?  

When did i say Kobe is never at fault through out his career? Clearly it's not Kobe fault right now that the Lakers is 0-3. Anyone who think otherwise is just simply hating.

You're a real Lakers fan but you said Kobe been a Lakers for 15 years? It's 17 years dude. Real Lakers fan my @%.

If you haven't watch any games just shut up dude. Everyone has been getting plenty of touches under this new prince crap system. They just not making any shot

Last edited:
at this moment whoever still believing in mike brown and his coaching strategy is so delusional. We are not going to win anything under mike brown. He is not a true head coach. He gotta go and lakers bench need to upgrade. Can't win championship rely on the starting 5 only while the coach and bench have no idea what they doing.

clapping gif

Not gonna lie, I haven't watched them in totality. But I've watched enough to stand by my statements.

Just get out of this thread. If you want to be taken seriously go watch the games at least.

Kobe has not been ball hogging AT ALL this season. He shot more the last game because Nash and Dwight were not in the game (injury and foul trouble). He has also been shooting 61% from the field.

In fact, him trying to distribute is the main cause of his turnovers.

Last edited:
7716d1212621986-where-can-i-learn-kam-sutra-in-india-feed_trolls.gif

If you haven't watch any games just shut up dude. Everyone has been getting plenty of touches under this new prince crap system. They just not making any shot

I think the problem is every one passes way too much and is causing too many turnovers

A rout.. I honestly can't remember the last rout we had? I'm guessing against the Cavs a few years back, but don't remember any from last year.

Me neither haha. i'm just trying to remain upbeat among all the negative comments about the team.

So what kind of curveball will Mike Brown throw at us tonight?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom