Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
why didnt they give duhon some burn?

Morris had 1 assist and 2 turnovers. He had to be in there for his PG skills. That is why he did not play Meeks, who is the superior shooter.

Blake had to be in there cause he is a natural PG as well with his 2 assists and 3 turnovers and missing most of his shots.

but but but but the Princeton offense needs time to be implemented...even if they go 0-30 it will be worth it for the playoffs...oh wait
IT WAS ONLY THE PRE SEASON RIGHT GUYS? RIGHT?

Go look at the stats.. Lakers shot better than the Clippers.. It's not opinion.. It's a fact

Look at the game against the Blazers... They shot almost identical to the Blazers.. Not an opinion.. It's a fact.

First game FG% was better.. We lost on a horrendous FT shooting night.. Not an opinion.. It's a fact..

Actually watch the games before you comment.. At least with CP I can have a nice basketball discussion..

It's not the Princeton Offense that's losing the game. It's the players turning the ball over. Or missing FTs.

Last edited:
The Lakers played worse when Kobe was on the bench. :smh:

This game was over in the first quarter. Pau was just super soft all night today.

I don't see how we had any chance of winning when our bench and PG's were non existant.

Morris had 1 assist and 2 turnovers. He had to be in there for his PG skills. That is why he did not play Meeks, who is the superior shooter.
Blake had to be in there cause he is a natural PG as well with his 2 assists and 3 turnovers and missing most of his shots.

sooooooo why didnt they play duhon?

I want to bring something up.

Why can't Nash just run the offense? Because they have Kobe and Pau they need to have have the ball in their hands too?

I just don't understand why Kidd can run an offense without interference by Rick Carlisle, but Nash can't? Why not? Did Nash not lead one of the best offensive teams in this millennium?

Yup.. But ironically Blake didn't play terrible today..

Just trade Blake and someone else for Casspi or Bobbie Gibson..
Immediately sign Delonte West...

Then hold onto Duhon, whoever we get in the trade, Clark until the deadline and go after Trevor Ariza, and if the Wizards are the team they are supposed to be (10th seed or worse) they'll be looking to get out of his contract for expiring or semi-expiring contracts to sign a big piece this upcoming offseason.. And then hope to resign Wall with a couple more pieces in 2014.

Last edited:
Missed the game live but gonna watch it in a bit. Judging from the posts it was more of the same frustrations... :smh:

^^The answer is simple. The Nash offense didn't get the Suns a championship and Mike Brown is sticking with that reason.

My question to Mike Brown, the Princeton offense never brought a title to Princeton, so why roll with that offense? :stoneface:

Last edited:
I want to bring something up.
Why can't Nash just run the offense? Because they have Kobe and Pau they need to have have the ball in their hands too?
I just don't understand why Kidd can run an offense without interference by Rick Carlisle, but Nash can't? Why not? Did Nash not lead one of the best offensive teams in this millennium?

According to Nash he also likes not having to make every play because it isn't as draining on him..

I think there is some balance that can be struck with it.

I think Steve Nash was just saving face for mike brown, I don't believe he would have a problem truly running the offense.

Go look at the stats.. Lakers shot better than the Clippers.. It's not opinion.. It's a fact
Look at the game against the Blazers... They shot almost identical to the Blazers.. Not an opinion.. It's a fact.
First game FG% was better.. We lost on a horrendous FT shooting night.. Not an opinion.. It's a fact..
Actually watch the games before you comment.. At least with CP I can have a nice basketball discussion..
It's not the Princeton Offense that's losing the game. It's the players turning the ball over. Or missing FTs.

They are turning the ball over within the Princeton Offense and trying to run it. Unless you let Nash Handle the ball most of the game when he gets back then
the turnovers will continue. It was not this bad last year even with trash PG's most of the season. What's the difference? These dudes go away from Howard, Kobe, and Gasol even when they have good position just so they can run the offense. Then the ball ends up in Artest's hands or one of the other scrubs.

Gotta face the fact that this team is 0-3, obviously not the start we expected. They have to regroup, and take care of business on Sunday against the Pistons. If we lose to them. **** will hit the fan.

I think Steve Nash was just saving face for mike brown, I don't believe he would have a problem truly running the offense.

It's certainly possible... But if you're a realistic person.. Which Nash seems to be.. He knows he can't and shouldn't have to run this offense like the Suns...

He's 38.. Yes he was great at 37.. But this isn't 29 to 30.. It's 37 to 38.. With a career long injury...

Also having him run the offense would cut his minutes by 8-9 a game, which means.. More minutes for the backups.

Back
Top Bottom