Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wow. i don't understand how the Lakers looks like an unstoppable team that are down 0-3.....
mad.gif

I know people are complaining about the starters playing too many minutes, but if we gave our horrible bench more minutes we'd just be getting blown out by even more points. 

I don't like this hero ball from Kobe. But instead of placing that blame on the irrelevant coach, why not expect some help from the rest of the cast who's out on the coach.

Outside of Kobe nobody has more than 3 baskets, that's a damn shame, and some of the dudes should be embarrassed(looking @ you pau) :smh:

Turnovers... Turnovers... Turnovers..... Turnovers...

Another game where we almost have 2x the amount of turnovers as the other team.. They take 15 or more shots... And we lose by 10.

Common sense would tell you why we lost.

Defense hasn't been that bad.. Our shooting wasn't even that bad...

Turnover.. Turnover.. Turnovers.

Last edited:
Just saw a tweet that Kobe just said "horns" on offense which was an old play from the triangle offense.

:nerd: :lol: .......somebody get Jeanie buss on the phone and tell her to work her magic. I want the old guy back in his high chair :lol:

Last edited:
We're not gonna win giving up second chance points and making all these damn turnovers.

If this keeps up, Mike Brown won't make it to Christmas.

Not his fault. Lakers offense looks disinterested. IDK if they're getting confused on offense or they're lazy.

Kobe partially playing hero ball and the Lakers bench or lack thereof could be blamed for this loss.

Good news is you can fix one of those problems, bad news is you probably can't fix the important one. Who will the Lakers sign or trade to add to that bench?

If this keeps up, Mike Brown won't make it to Christmas.

Not his fault. Lakers offense looks disinterested. IDK if they're getting confused on offense or they're lazy.

Kobe partially playing hero ball and the Lakers bench or lack thereof could be blamed for this loss.

Good news is you can fix one of those problems, bad news is you probably can't fix the important one. Who will the Lakers sign or trade to add to that bench?
If Kobe didn't play hero ball, we might have been blown out earlier in the game. I do agree that when Kobe does start to play hero ball, he takes everyone out of the game and forces up bad shots. But there were times in this game where he just had to do it.

You can blame Kobe for shooting too much but whenever Blake or Morris has the ball in their hands they either turn it over or miss their shots.
There is absolutely no play making being done by anyone not named Kobe Bryant.
When Kobe was getting his rest I don't even remember us making a single field goal...maybe we did, i dont remember...i had to close my eyes from the embarrassment of watching our 2nd team struggling to make a shot.

CP you want them to play less minutes? Dwight and Kobe are going to have to play full 48 minute games each to keep this team from being blown out every night if we keep playing like this. :smh:

Pathetic team effort.

0-3. Goodnight.

Last edited:
Through 43 minutes of the game
17 Turnovers... Again...
We can talk about defense. Clippers are shooting 44%. Only 1 more 3. 1% better FTs. Only 3 more Off Rebounds than us.
FGA 58 Lakers
76 Clippers..
We have 17 turnovers..
If Turnovers were cut in half.. It'd be a tied or 1 possession game.

but but but but the Princeton offense needs time to be implemented...even if they go 0-30 it will be worth it for the playoffs...oh wait

IT WAS ONLY THE PRE SEASON RIGHT GUYS? RIGHT?

It's all turnovers... Lakers shot better from FG, 3P, and almost the same from FT..

Had 2 less Off Rebounds.. But 1 more total rebound..

Yet had almost 2X the turnovers.. Which lead to 16 more shots for the Clippers...

That's what decides the game folks... 45% on 16 shots is 7 made shots.. Lakers lost by 10

Back
Top Bottom