Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know MWP is still a good defender but he hurts us way more on offense than he helps us on defense. 

No energy. Nothing. Everything is in the perimeter. The problem is still the same. Our defense.

That's what I DON'T understand. Aside from Nash, you guys have a VERY GOOD defensive starting line up. What's the hiccup here? Usually, when a team first get's assembled, the defense is the first thing to pick up. It's the offense that takes time to mature and mesh. Same idea applies with football teams.

Mike Brown is pretty good defensive head coach too. You defense shouldn't be the problem at all.

What's obviously wrong is how no on on offense seems to move or do anything. Kobe ends up getting frustrated and plays hero ball. And we all know what happens when Kobe and the Lakers offense turns into that.

Move the ball around and free up Howard and Gasol in the post of elbow and let them do work. I don't understand why you guys are struggling so much.

Through 43 minutes of the game

17 Turnovers... Again...

We can talk about defense. Clippers are shooting 44%. Only 1 more 3. 1% better FTs. Only 3 more Off Rebounds than us.

FGA 58 Lakers
76 Clippers..

We have 17 turnovers..

If Turnovers were cut in half.. It'd be a tied or 1 possession game.

Last edited:
Kobe had his blunders but that wasn't one of them.

Gasol you're letting a baby get in front of your 7 ft giant *** and take the ball from you are you kidding. you can't get position on a ******g POINT GUARD DOWN LOW TO SECURE THE BALL?1! :x

I don't like this hero ball from Kobe. But instead of placing that blame on the irrelevant coach, why not expect some help from the rest of the cast who's out on the court

Outside of Kobe nobody has more than 3 baskets, that's a damn shame, and some of the dudes should be embarrassed(looking @ you pau) :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom