Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree, I absolutely hate it when people say he is getting old and is done. If anybody puts up those numbers to win a game at say Kd's age that would be crazy, but at age 34 is straight ridiculous. The day he retires will be when he feels an ounce of less determination, because that determination he has is exceeds any athlete, wonder if their is a medical term for having such an obsession with winning, if so Kobe has it.

Kobetitis

"yo dawg i think i caught some kobetitis :frown: "

Morris and Sacre to the DLeague..

I get Morris... But it would make sense to keep Sacre up for the next few weeks, even though we don't play him... Right?

midas whale they dont play those guys at all unless its a blowout.

this team is gonna be beat come playoff time...

tmac cant shoot for crap but id take him. too bad that will never happen. im convinced jim buss secretly works for the celtics and hired antoni to run this old team into the ground.

kobe must have shared the roids with the rest of the team because no way in hell did i think this team of old farts would comeback down 20 and i dont care if its the hornets no old *** team should ever come back on you on a back to back never :lol:

I miss Adam.

And no one is going to believe anyone is using in the NBA until important people start getting caught up.

tmac cant shoot for crap but id take him. too bad that will never happen. im convinced jim buss secretly works for the celtics and hired antoni to run this old team into the ground.

kobe must have shared the roids with the rest of the team because no way in hell did i think this team of old farts would comeback down 20 and i dont care if its the hornets no old *** team should ever come back on you on a back to back never :lol:

Thats funny bcuz I just did some reading up last nite on Kobe and his Germany surgery etc

Then 1 thing led to another and I was all of a sudden searching for anything about Kobe on steroids/PEDs

So, what is the cake here

I of course dont beleive any of it, but the NBA doesnt test for roids/PEDS right?

I bet if they did tho, Bron would be #1, that dude is unreal lol smh

But Kobe tho, if it were true, Idk if Id be all too upset with ole boy

Just dont even wanna think about it

one thing they have in common tho. They both lost their hair real quick :lol: things that make you go hmmm

one thing they have in common tho. They both lost their hair real quick :lol: things that make you go hmmm

As well as Jordan

tumblr_inline_mgny3mRq2B1r29lcx.gif

Thats funny bcuz I just did some reading up last nite on Kobe and his Germany surgery etc

Then 1 thing led to another and I was all of a sudden searching for anything about Kobe on steroids/PEDs

So, what is the cake here

I of course dont beleive any of it, but the NBA doesnt test for roids/PEDS right?

I bet if they did tho, Bron would be #1, that dude is unreal lol smh

But Kobe tho, if it were true, Idk if Id be all too upset with ole boy

Just dont even wanna think about it
Lebron definitely using

lebron and wade def been juicing it. kobe probably started in recent years too. i aint eem mad tho. If it gives us the opportunity to see them ball at a high level longer (given that a large portion of the league uses too so there's no real unfair advantage), i dont even care.

2 days are going to hurt me the most as a fan...

The day Kobe plays his last game...

The start of the new season and the lineups are called...without him.

kobe is not on hgh,peds, or any other illegal substance. i refuse to even believe the notion. until some evidence is presented he is clean in my book.

kobe is not on hgh,peds, or any other illegal substance. i refuse to even believe the notion. until some evidence is presented he is clean in my book.

2 days are going to hurt me the most as a fan...

The day Kobe plays his last game...

The start of the new season and the lineups are called...without him.

Don't care if Kobe retires and the Lakers replace him with Lebron James, Kevin Durant, and Kevin Love over that summer

I will feel it when the Lakers take the court that next season

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom