Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif
are you trollin CP?

No, not one bit.

Roids, HGH etc are in EVERY SPORT. But the NBA is %100 clean? Come on.

I'm telling you, Germany didn't do this and if they did, why ain't anyone else gettin the same results?

And it don't help you put the ball in the hoop, it helps you be able to PLAY without soreness, wear and tear, recovery time, etc etc.

And by no means is Kobe the only one. There are more, plenty more. Just need a Canseco......

.......or a Rose. :nerd:

No, not one bit.

Roids, HGH etc are in EVERY SPORT. But the NBA is %100 clean? Come on.

I'm telling you, Germany didn't do this and if they did, why ain't anyone else gettin the same results?

And it don't help you put the ball in the hoop, it helps you be able to PLAY without soreness, wear and tear, recovery time, etc etc.

And by no means is Kobe the only one. There are more, plenty more. Just need a Canseco......

.......or a Rose.
nerd.gif

:x I rather face the Thunder than the Denver Nugget team man

That team is athletic, deep and they can score in the paint

Weekend Scoreboard Watch

Fri:
Jazz @ Bulls
Rockets @ Warriors
Raptors @ Lakers

We win regardless of who wins between Rockets and Warriors.. But since Warriors are further away, and we want them to lose conference games, so we'd have the tiebreaker if we tie. I'm rooting for the Rockets on this one (We have to beat the Rockets in the last game to own the tie breaker which would be 2nd step of conference record which we are 4 games ahead of).

Sat
Jazz @ Knicks
Bucks @ Warriors
Rockets @ Suns

Sun
Bulls @ Lakers

We need to handle our job... We need to go 2-0

Jazz will likely go 0-2.. Back to back nights Bulls & Knicks on the road is bad.
Rockets probably go 2-0.. Warriors 1-1, don't see them dropping one to the Bucks, but it's certainly possible.

If it goes that way...
6. Warriors
7. Rockets 1 game back
8. Jazz 2-1/2 games back
9. Lakers 3 games back

Still with 1 game left vs. Houston and 2 vs. GSW

Last edited:
Also looking at the schedule

Games that you shouldn't be mad at a loss
March 13 - @Atlanta. Atlanta is a good team that matches well. But it will be the back end of a back-to-back after a highly emotional night @Orlando the night before.
March 28 - @Milwaukee Back end of a back-to-back.. 3rd game in 4 nights on the road typically doesn't fare well for your team.
April 5 - Grizzles
April 7 Clippers
April 10 @ Portland. Back-to-back @ Portland... Pretty much murder she wrote

Also looking at the schedule

Games that you shouldn't be mad at a loss
March 13 - @Atlanta. Atlanta is a good team that matches well. But it will be the back end of a back-to-back after a highly emotional night @Orlando the night before.
March 28 - @Milwaukee Back end of a back-to-back.. 3rd game in 4 nights on the road typically doesn't fare well for your team.
April 5 - Grizzles
April 7 Clippers
April 10 @ Portland. Back-to-back @ Portland... Pretty much murder she wrote
lakers are winning out.

LETS GO!

Seriously I can't see Kobe walking away and retiring after the 2013-2014 season.

I agree, I absolutely hate it when people say he is getting old and is done. If anybody puts up those numbers to win a game at say Kd's age that would be crazy, but at age 34 is straight ridiculous. The day he retires will be when he feels an ounce of less determination, because that determination he has is exceeds any athlete, wonder if their is a medical term for having such an obsession with winning, if so Kobe has it.

I wouldn't be terribly shocked if Kobe was using something, mostly because of the mileage on his legs and how bad his knees were two years ago. But even so, Jordan was a better athlete at 34 than Kobe is, and nobody really ever accused him of using. Just saying.

Last edited:
kobe is not taking anything. i really dont think he is that dumb to put his legacy on the line for 2 or 3 quality seasons. kobe does work. his work ethic is insane and takes good care of his body.

kobe is not taking anything. i really dont think he is that dumb to put his legacy on the line for 2 or 3 quality seasons. kobe does work. his work ethic is insane and takes good care of his body.

So was Bonds, McGwire, Clemens, Sosa.......

The NBA does NOT test for HGH and such. You think no one takes advantage of that? But athletes in all other sports do, just not NBAers?

Ok.

So was Bonds, McGwire, Clemens, Sosa.......

The NBA does NOT test for HGH and such. You think no one takes advantage of that? But athletes in all other sports do, just not NBAers?

Ok.
do you recall bonds, mcgwire, clemens, and sosa in their early careers. their body did changed dramatically. kobe looks about the same except a little more muscular. im sure people in the nba are taking things but i really dont think kobe is that stupid. just my 2 cents though.

Not Roids, HGH or whatever else they have nowadays to recover quicker. Not saying he's bulking up, that's not needed for basketball. But speeding up recovery times? That I could absolutely see.

Any competitive edge you can gain. Know anyone more competitive? :nerd:

Is it seriously being discussed?

Like seriously?

I thought it was just a joke.

Im just going to wait until a new Lakers related topic jumps out to start posting agan. :smh:

You have to learn or know the difference between HGH & Steroids if you want to contribute to a discussion about them.

I agree with you CP, I think Kobe may be on HGH. But that's not saying much, because I legit think that 80% or more of the players in the NBA are on them as well. It would be dumb not to be on HGH when you're a professional athlete and they don't test for it.

I'm sure when Derrick Rose said PHD's are a problem in the NBA, he meant HGH and those types of drugs. Because being on legit steroids makes no god damn sense and they test for it.

You all do realize I'm a little bit of a fan of the guy, right? :lol:

But was everyone asleep when we found out about baseball player after player? Tiger been linked, Bron/Wade get mentioned, Boxers, Lance freaking Armstrong, plenty of football players.

So do I HOPE he's linked someday? Hell no.

Will I be drop dead shocked if he someday gets outed? Hell no.

CP i know.

I just couldnt believe the discussion was getting THAT serious...as in carrying over to multiple pages.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom