Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Morris and Sacre to the DLeague..

I get Morris... But it would make sense to keep Sacre up for the next few weeks, even though we don't play him... Right?

Last edited:
Me personally, I'm not following because I'm idolizing.

I'm following because I'm appreciating athletic skill/domination.

I can be 16 admiring/appreciating the skill of some 25-yr old just the same as I'll be 50 admiring/appreciating some 25-year old. I can appreciate Kyrie being younger than me and dancing w/ the ball just the same as I could appreciate Penny being older than me and dancing w/ the ball.
I don't think I've ever idolized anyone, let alone a professional athlete but I get why people do and I'm not knocking them. Anyways, I'm pretty sure that when I'm 50 the NBA won't be as big of a part of my life as it was when I in my teens and that's the reason I won't have the same connection with the players. 

I feel like an attachment to individual players can undermine the affection one has for the team/organization at large.

Last edited:
**** what any body says..imo kobe is goat.
Same here :lol:
I think he had a great impact on the league.
Showing that even if your playing 2nd to a great star with determination and practice you can win being the main man.
Made scoring those 50+ games look easy! Dudes 20th best scoring game is many players career high.
I mean I see players get 50 something and I be like "uhm ok"?
Dude had a generation of kids falling out of bounds yelling out "Kobe"!!! :lol:
Practicing fades.
And dudes signature move has to be that baseline fadeaway :x
Agreed I don't think I can idolize a player younger then me :lol: but il have my favorites like Kyrie :pimp:

Rewatched the highlights again

Meeks, Kobe, Dwight :pimp:

This team is extremely scrappy... The offense is there, even bad games we still look decent on offense.. It's the defense that kills us..

I assume a healthier Dwight next season will have more lift, which would do wonders on altering shots, and be better on getting back off help... He's been solid defensively for the most part, getting his lift back and his agility would take him from solid to DPOY level..

But we need another perimeter defender, and a guy who can protect the bucket when Dwight goes out...

Right now Pau would be heaven sent for those 12-15 minutes that Dwight sits.. Offensively, and defensively because Clark and Jamison will not stop anyone from getting to the bucket...

Last edited:
Kobe is ballin right now folks... where the hell would we be without the mamba...? seriously?!?!
he is attacking the basket at almost every opportunity and forcing defense to collapse... dwight is benefiting from this tremendously cus kobe finds him for the easy dunks...

17 years in the league now at 34... AND STILL BALLIN?!?! what??? if you dont recognized that he could be ARGUED as the greatest laker ever then youre an idiot. AND THERE IS NO POINT IN ARGUING WITH IDIOTS

Kobe is ballin right now folks... where the hell would we be without the mamba...? seriously?!?!
he is attacking the basket at almost every opportunity and forcing defense to collapse... dwight is benefiting from this tremendously cus kobe finds him for the easy dunks...

17 years in the league now at 34... AND STILL BALLIN?!?! what??? if you dont recognized that he could be ARGUED as the greatest laker ever then youre an idiot. AND THERE IS NO POINT IN ARGUING WITH IDIOTSyour a
your absolutely right my dude....
roll.gif
.. Mamba is on another level right now...

...yep...that kobe dude can play...he always could...but goat?that's a stupid debate anyways...its era has its players...no point on comparing different eras...for many reasons...lets just enjoy great ones like kobe...whether someone is a laker fan or not...cmon mamba...one last dance for the 6th.

Yesterday only made me even more sure Kobe on something.

German knees don't do what's goin on right now.

27.5, 5.5, 5.5 on a career high .475% in his 17th season? :lol:

Lance Armstrong and Kobe got mutual friends. 10 years from now when Kobe go on Oprah, you heard it here first. :wink:

And nobody take offense, relax. Kobe's my dude. But let's not bury our heads in the sand like we did with baseball. Let's be smart here. This ain't normal. I know he works hard, I know he's skilled, I know he's great, you don't have to convince me. But lotta dudes been 34. None of them played like this at 34 tho. Come on. NBA don't eeem test for stuff. Be honest with yourselves.
Still gotta put the ball in the hoop, still gotta work hard, but his body was shot 2 years ago, now he looks 26. ****, 48 hours ago his elbow was danglin. Few hours later he goes 42-12-7 in the second of a back to back, on the road........guy has over 1,400 NBA games, I don't think he's ever gone 42-12-7, now he does it at this old age, with an injured elbow, in a back to back, 3rd game in 4 nights, 60+ games into the season? :lol:

Kobe Bonds. :pimp:

Lance Armstrong and Kobe got mutual friends. 10 years from now when Kobe go on Oprah, you heard it here first. :wink:

And nobody take offense, relax. Kobe's my dude. But let's not bury our heads in the sand like we did with baseball. Let's be smart here. This ain't normal. I know he works hard, I know he's skilled, I know he's great, you don't have to convince me. But lotta dudes been 34. None of them played like this at 34 tho. Come on. NBA don't eeem test for stuff. Be honest with yourselves.
Still gotta put the ball in the hoop, still gotta work hard, but his body was shot 2 years ago, now he looks 26. ****, 48 hours ago his elbow was danglin. Few hours later he goes 42-12-7 in the second of a back to back, on the road........guy has over 1,400 NBA games, I don't think he's ever gone 42-12-7, now he does it at this old age, with an injured elbow, in a back to back, 3rd game in 4 nights, 60+ games into the season? :lol:

Terrible. :lol:

Kobe Bonds.
:pimp:

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/3/6/4071142/kobe-bryant-las-vegas-workout-reddit

27.5, 5.5, 5.5 on a career high .475% in his 17th season?
laugh.gif

Lance Armstrong and Kobe got mutual friends. 10 years from now when Kobe go on Oprah, you heard it here first.
wink.gif

Still gotta put the ball in the hoop, still gotta work hard, but his body was shot 2 years ago, now he looks 26. ****, 48 hours ago his elbow was danglin. Few hours later he goes 42-12-7 in the second of a back to back, on the road........guy has over 1,400 NBA games, I don't think he's ever gone 42-12-7, now he does it at this old age, with an injured elbow, in a back to back, 3rd game in 4 nights, 60+ games into the season?
laugh.gif

Kobe Bonds.
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

not sure if serious

How the hell are roids going to help you put the ball in the basket though?

Last edited:
Seriously I can't see Kobe walking away and retiring after the 2013-2014 season.

Not at the level he's playing at right now and the Lakers and Jim Buss will gladly pay him well over the league minimum which he deserves.

Back
Top Bottom