Delete

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Damn that sucks, we lose a game in home field advantage

I was pumped at the fact that we got a game at Wembley, untilll you just shot me down with that statement. SMH i wish we didnt have to give up one of our homegames for this though. Either way
pimp.gif
for some worldwide exposure for the 49ers

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

We "Won" the division this year with a 5-1 record........We just suck on the road (2-6) and 6-2 at home.

We were also 7-5 against the NFC.......so the AFC is also the issue.

I say the priority at this time is QB (free agency or trade if possible) OL....CB.....Utility RB (the aforementioned spiller would be great)

The utility running back is my idea because we dont have anyone to spell Gore...........Robinson and coffey wasnt doing it this year, although Coffey might be okay next year with a year under his belt.

I would take bly back, he wasnt bad and i cant remember him getting burned like usual.
I agree.

With that said, Warner is not retiring this year.

I think he's shutting it down after this season, regardless of the outcome.

If we can get McNabb for a reasonable price, it's gotta happen.
pimp.gif

Playing in London next year, we made it to the big stage.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Knowing we could have had Aaron Rogers would probably be that ....
Aaron Rogers would not have been half as good if he was thrown in the same situation Smith was. Rodgers was able to sit under the tutelage ofBrett Favre and take over a solid team. Alex was thrown in as a rookie devoid of any talent and had a different offensive coordinator for each of his first 4seasons. I'm not a huge Alex Smith fan but I'm just saying.

There's no way we can pick up mcnabb.........can we?

As for my expectations...there's always talk about how every beginning of each season this the year we win the division well I'm done believingthat...too much heartbreaks already...maybe if I don't expect it everything will be all good

Justin Smith is now in the pro-bowl replacing Kevin Williams. Our d-line is finally getting recognized. Franklin should have been named an alternate
eyes.gif

How do people feel about bringing in Jason Campbell, we could bring him in at a reasonable price, he is a legit starting QB, it wasn't his fault that the ******** don't spend any money on the offense at least to bring in any weapons and the crappy offensive line, with our young players, a new start for Jason Campbell could maybe turn him into a very good QB.

^ EVERYONE makes the pro bowl this year

wouldnt be surprised if they put Crabtree in for Sidney Rice tomorrow

[h2]
nerd.gif

[h2]Franchise Tag Placed on Franklin[/h2]
Posted 12 hours ago

022210-franklin-header.jpg

The San Francisco 49ers announced on Tuesday that they have placed the non-exclusive franchise tag on NT Aubrayo Franklin. Franklin was scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent on March 5.

If Franklin were to receive a contract offer from another club, the 49ers will have the right to match the offer. If they choose not to match the offer, then the team would receive two first-round draft choices as compensation.The franchise tender will provide Franklin with a one-year contract equivalent to the average of the top five highest paid players at his position in the NFL.

“Aubrayo has proven to be a valuable contributor to our defense and we are looking forward to having him on our team going forward,
[/h2]

i was thinking about getting peppers but i dont know if the niners want to spend money on him...i think theyd rather put that money towards an o line...but hey im all for peppers though!

So I heard on the radio yesterday that the Eagles want a first round pick for McNabb. I personally, even though I am a huge Alex Smith believer, think we need to make this happen for two reasons.

1) Obviously would be an upgrade, and instantly would make us the favorites to win the division.
2) The radio show was saying that McNabb is LIKELY to end up in the NFC West. If anything, we need to make this happen to avoid the other teams from getting him. The Cardinals get him, they win the west again. The Seahawks get him, they leapfrog us in teams likely to win the west.

McNabb needs to come to SF. Make it happen. (Id rather "waste" one of our first round picks on a Pro Bowl QB, rather than CJ Spiller, who a lot of people want us to get....for some reason).

PHI.gif
 Eagles coach: McNabb will 'obviously' be back

Eagles coach Andy Reid said at Tuesday's farewell press conference to Brian Westbrook that Donovan McNabb will "obviously" return to the team in 2010.

"Well, Donovan is obviously here," Reid said when asked about the team's 2010 offense sans Westbrook. "Andy Reid's the leader of this organization," added new GM Howie Roseman. "He speaks for all of us, so that's settled." The Birds appear poised to let McNabb finish out his contract in an age-33 season. Promising Kevin Kolb will likely have to wait another year.

Feb. 24 - 12:28 pm et
Source: Philadelphia Inquirer & Daily News

^Regardless of what is publicly stated, the Eagles have three NFL ready QBs. They arent going to be ok with getting nothing for McNabb.

Originally Posted by dland24

So I heard on the radio yesterday that the Eagles want a first round pick for McNabb. I personally, even though I am a huge Alex Smith believer, think we need to make this happen for two reasons.

1) Obviously would be an upgrade, and instantly would make us the favorites to win the division.
2) The radio show was saying that McNabb is LIKELY to end up in the NFC West. If anything, we need to make this happen to avoid the other teams from getting him. The Cardinals get him, they win the west again. The Seahawks get him, they leapfrog us in teams likely to win the west.

McNabb needs to come to SF. Make it happen. (Id rather "waste" one of our first round picks on a Pro Bowl QB, rather than CJ Spiller, who a lot of people want us to get....for some reason).

We really should win the division no matter if its with Smith or McNabb.
As much as I'd like to see this happen it's most likely not because they still need to see what they have in Smith. I figure McNabb has 2 or 3 seasons left they what you play Smith 5/6 years in his carrer still trying to find out if he can lead your team.

I'd rather give the Eagles are second round pick McNabb has been the scapegoat for the last few years in Philly. Them siging Kolb to a multi year deal I think all but ment his times up. 

I saw a poll awhile back made by Philly fans lobbying for who they wanted back. It was Kolb, Vick then McNabb... the percentages were crazy
laugh.gif

ill take peppers for the right price, as for mcnabb i dont know about a 1st rounder, but it may be expendable since we have two

Back
Top Bottom