Delete

Crabs, VD, AND Dez? I don't think there's enough football to go around
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

getting two o lineman is fine, especially iupati, i keep reading good things. i'm mad about passing on dez but that's water under the golden gate. 3 most important things in today's nfl: qb, o line, pass rush. if we can turn that oline from garbage to decent, division is ours

trade up shows how stupid baalke and/or york are
I agree with this whole statement. If we give Alex more time in the pocket, then we can do damage to any team in the NFL.

I agree that the two picks were not sexy, but absolutely necessary. That has plagued the Niners over the past seasons so this should solve a lot of our problems of what Singletary wants to do on the offensive end.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Crabs, VD, AND Dez? I don't think there's enough football to go around
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

now that would really open up the running game
eek.gif
...that wouldve been dope with these 3 guys
pimp.gif

oh wait alex smith is our qb
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

getting two o lineman is fine, especially iupati, i keep reading good things. i'm mad about passing on dez but that's water under the golden gate. 3 most important things in today's nfl: qb, o line, pass rush. if we can turn that oline from garbage to decent, division is ours

trade up shows how stupid baalke and/or york are
My thoughts exactly.
Sad thing is Baalke said he'd do the trade 100 out of 100 times
smh.gif

They panicked when our pick was just 2 slots away, pisses me off just thinking about it.

great picks
we still need a few more offensive players i think maybe one more wide receiver
1 big full back like steven jackson to complement gore
and the rest on defense
also one more tall cb, clements dont got hops...

grin.gif
I hope you realize that I was a fan of the 9ers long before I ever rooted for the raiders.
Hence the reason why my og username was 80JerryRice80 and not 81Timbrown81.

I may not seem like all that great of a fan, but I can guarantee I know more about 49ers history than most of you.
BTW all the $@*# that you guys give me every time I post in this thread will never take away the countless hours I've spent rooting for the 9ers during my life time, and it will never take away all the 49ers clothing, posters, mcfarland figures or DVD's that I have accumulated over the years.

This is my team as much as it is yours.

And the raiders are my team just as much as the 49ers are my team.

The bay area is my home, I love it to death.
Football is my sport I love it to death and I will always be a fan of the 49ers and raiders no matter what, so you might as well quit giving me $@*#.

I'm still going to post in here NO MATTER WHAT ANY OF YOU SAY.

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

grin.gif
I hope you realize that I was a fan of the 9ers long before I ever rooted for the raiders.
maybe cause jerry was a raider too

milkandcookies wrote:
I may not seem like all that great of a fan, but I can guarantee I know more about 49ers history than most of you.
since youre not all that great of a fan you probably just went on google

milkandcookies wrote:
BTW all the $@*# that you guys give me every time I post in this thread will never take away the countless hours I've spent rooting for the 9ers during my life time, and it will never take away all the 49ers clothing, posters, mcfarland figures or DVD's that I have accumulated over the years.

ok you have a bit of extra change to spend

milkandcookies wrote:

so do you have posters and DVDs of the raiders just like you do with the niners?

milkandcookies wrote:
And before I finish, I would like to request NT23 to not respond to my post, because anytime I write anything, he doesn't bother reading it, he simply highlights my whole post and clicks the strike out button.

if youre gonna post here out of all places then you have to expect NT23 to respond

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

grin.gif
maybe cause jerry was a raider too

milkandcookies wrote:
since youre not all that great of a fan you probably just went on google

milkandcookies wrote:

ok you have a bit of extra change to spend

milkandcookies wrote:

so do you have posters and DVDs of the raiders just like you do with the niners?

1. jerry rice was 10000 x better as a 49er than a raider and I can tell you that I honestly made that username 4 yrs ago because I wanted to show that I was a 9er fan
2. you missed the main point of this statement, my main point is that I have devoted a lot of time, among other things, in to the  49ers over these years.
3. Yes I do but more importantly, I have devoted time and faith in to the raiders.

and the statement about nt23 was pretty stupid, which is why I edited my post earlier.
Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

crying-baby.jpg
happy.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

im hoping for mays or mccluster day two......or maybe clausen

NO CLAUSEN!
NO CLAUSEN!

NO CLAUSEN!

NO CLAUSEN!
NO CLAUSEN!

NO CLAUSEN!

NO CLAUSEN!

NO CLAUSEN!

NO CLAUSEN!

PLEASE????

Originally Posted by dland24

NO CLAUSEN!
NO CLAUSEN!

NO CLAUSEN!

NO CLAUSEN!
NO CLAUSEN!

NO CLAUSEN!

NO CLAUSEN!

NO CLAUSEN!

NO CLAUSEN!

PLEASE????
Alright I can see how you wouldnt want him in the 1st round, but come on now.. 2nd round you wouldnt take him? Are you guys really THAT convinced/happy with Alex Smith??

Originally Posted by dland24

NO CLAUSEN!
NO CLAUSEN!

NO CLAUSEN!

NO CLAUSEN!
NO CLAUSEN!

NO CLAUSEN!

NO CLAUSEN!

NO CLAUSEN!

NO CLAUSEN!

PLEASE????
Thank you! We dont need him... Fix our defense and we will be good... If Smith doesnt work out with our new line then we start looking else where... But lets see what he can do with this line and being a QB under Singletary for a full year...

Back
Top Bottom