delete

Y'all sayin bruce like MT is straight coochie...
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ people picking Mike Tyson to beat Bruce Lee in a fight to the death.

Lee would run circles around Mike Tyson. Tyson has only a fist game, Lee had the understanding of how to evade attacks and make you pay for it. I can see itnow....Tyson goes in for an uppercut...Lee dodges and takes Tyson off his feet with a quick roundhouse kick to the temple.

C'mon..........you guys can't be serious thinking Lee would actually lose. Lee was one of the most dedicated human beings on the planet to what he wasdoing. Tyson was just a strong kid who liked to fight looking for a way out.

Originally Posted by Mako28

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

I respect what Bruce Lee stood for but lets get real

BL 146 lbs

Tyson 220 lbs

Mike would knock BL's head off. Word to T-Ball.

Weight doesn't really have to do with anything.

Maybe it doesn't if the smaller guy knows how to fight and the larger one doesn't.

But if they both are trained it does make a big difference

Trained martial arts >>> Trained boxing.

BL 146 lbs

Tyson 220 lbs

Shows how much you know...

If you know how to put your weight into your punches it makes a HUGE difference...

Mike was a master at that. He put his weight into his punches....

You don't know nothing...

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

BL 146 lbs

Tyson 220 lbs

If you know how to put your weight into your punches it makes a HUGE difference...

Same can be said for a guy who had the speed and accuracy like Bruce Lee had. You're seriously trippin if you think Bruce Lee would let a dumbbell likeTyson get a clean shot on him.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ some of you guys thinking kung fu and martial arts work. im notgonna lie. i read up on bruce lee a long time ago and i do agree that he was THE BEST MARTIAL ARTIST ever. he was the only REAL fighter. but besides himmartial arts and kung fu got nothing on boxing and MMA head over to sherdog, bullshido, or straightblast gym for a more detailed answer

Mike is my dude...but anyone who thinks he'd win in a fight to the death vs. Lee is either delusional or uninformed. Advantage: Lee

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

BL 146 lbs

Tyson 220 lbs

Same can be said for a guy who had the speed and accuracy like Bruce Lee had. You're seriously trippin if you think Bruce Lee would let a dumbbell like Tyson get a clean shot on him.
laugh.gif
A dumbbell???

Are you seriously trying to imply that Tyson was SLOW???

Wow....Just wow...

His hand speed was sick in his prime....Are you kidding me?

not even a contest... tyson isnt even considered the best boxer.. besides, if bruce lee would still be a live he'd beat almost any fighter.. he was theonly martial artist that actually took on challenges.. and beat each and everyone easily... one inch punch

I think if you got through to Mike, in a moment of brief lucidity, he'd tell you that he'd get murked by Bruce Lee. I think there are many martialartists in the world who could beat Mike. Professional boxing is, first and foremost, for the money. Boxers fight for the purse. Many martial artists dedicatetheir lives to studying their art. Do you think Mike knows how to kick? Dude can only use his hands (and teeth, apparently). He can dodge a punch, but can hedodge a kick or evade a sweep? Bruce would take out his knee in one swift kick and it'd be a wrap from there.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

BL 146 lbs

Tyson 220 lbs

Same can be said for a guy who had the speed and accuracy like Bruce Lee had. You're seriously trippin if you think Bruce Lee would let a dumbbell like Tyson get a clean shot on him.
laugh.gif
A dumbbell???

Are you seriously trying to imply that Tyson was SLOW???

Wow....Just wow...

His hand speed was sick in his prime....Are you kidding me?

dumbbell...aka stupid idiot, aka dumb @$*, aka not too bright, aka Mike "I just crashed my Lambo and fled the scene" Tyson

Never implied hand speed. But you think just because Tyson was 220 lb boxer that he'd hand it to Bruce Lee? If so you gotta be kidding me.

Lee didn't have the muscle Tyson needed for one reason and one reason only: He didn't need it.
pimp.gif

See my only thing with Lee is this...

YES he had great physical talent...

YES he fought a few guys...(Supposedly dozens upon dozens on the streets over his life)

But realistically...

Against a prizefighter who has had recorded visual evidence of his fights...I'm going to go with Tyson...

Yes Lee could go to the ground, kick, use submissions etc...But has he EVER been hit by a guy like Tyson? Has he ever truly had his chin checked?

Thats what I want to know....If Tyson DOES connect, the result could mean some bad, bad, BAD things for Mr.Lee...

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

the OP said no rules....

..why would anyone pick MT? whose only weapons would be his hands?
exactly...Mike as a boxer is limited to use his arm and hands to land punches as well as well as defend himself. As for his feet, he had to movearound and keep pace with his opponent.

Even in a no rules contest where Tyson can kick and do whatever he wants, Mike would still get murked easy.

honestly dont know.. but ima have to go with bruce because of his speed and strength. he would work like 84765 times before mike gets one hit in.

Back
Top Bottom