delete

Bruce would win. time and time again. alot of people don't understand that Bruce never relied on his size to fight it was his skill and form that he hadwhich made him outstanding.

Tyson does have hands for dayz but Bruce know the anatomy of the body point by point. and with that he know exactly where to hit you to make you fall

Bruce Lee would turn Mike Tyson's crotch into powder as long as there were no rules (except no weapons)...He was also smarter than Mike...It's likeputting Jordan against Barkley imo.

But i've never seen Bruce fight so I could be wrong.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

alright...I never seen Bruce Lee fight in real life except movies...no pun intended.

Movies don't even do Bruce Lee justice.... His movies were a mere extension of his teachings and ideals. Dude was all about Power.. Yea, strength is niceand all but if you cant utilize it then you're wasting it... Bruce was a pro at that! He'd Smash Tyson... Tyson wouldn't know what hit him
laugh.gif

I'd say Tyson. Bruce Lee is obviously legend, but so was Tyson in his prime and his combination of strength, speed and reflexes at the time wereincredible...add to the fact that he was short and stocky and wouldn't be easy to take to the ground...add to the fact that he was born and raised in thestreets and, as he showed by some of his tactics later in his career, he was a fighter, not just a boxer...

bruce lee would hand mike tyson his teeth before he could blink.

bruce lee knew holds and kicks bone breaking moves... mike tyson just knew how to throw a punch.

i whipped my boys #@+ and hes a boxer using my martial arts.

/thread.

I think only martial artists can see why Bruce was as good as he was and why he would bust the ugly off of mike. LEE all day

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Martial arts > Boxing
You guys comparing apples and oranges its not even fair.
Bruce > Pac Man
smile.gif
BJJ, Muy Thai > Boxing. Maybe a couple others. That's it. Boxing is far more applicable to real-life fights than most martial arts.

Also, enough with the inane comments about how "Lee could hit Tyson five times before Tyson could hit him once."

laugh.gif
, Bruce Lee was not a cartoon character or an action hero. Making up ridiculous claims doesn't make you right.

Once again, WEIGHT DIFFERENCE. Any elite 180+ lb MMA fighter or boxer with some fighting training would handle lee. You can't overcome such a huge weightadvanage.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by early90s

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Okay, how many people do you know would actually volunteer to get hit in the chest by Mike, even from an inch away? It's ok, I'll wait.

I would take a 1 inch punch from Mike. Dont think it would be bad at all.
http://www.youtube.com/v/Jehl9APHszM&rel=1

you sure about that?
yea, do you know how close 1 inch is?

I would take a one inch hit from Tyson before I would take a one inch hit from Bruce Lee.� Lee actually did the one inch punch and people went flying.

But the real question is a young Mike Tyson VS Ali??? or Bruce Lee VS Chuck Norris??

Originally Posted by ChrisPhenephom

Any elite 180+ lb MMA fighter or boxer with some fighting training would handle lee.

grin.gif
Lee was father of mma. he wanted to learn the best moves from the best tma's from the beggining. so i doubt that would happen.

1. Learn how to spell. 2. Don't insult the sport of mma like that agan. Bruce has nothing to do with mma or any combat sport for that matter, he neverfought a single elite fighter in his life. Go tell a member of the Gracie family that garbage. Don't speak about things you know nothing about.

My vote goes to Bruce. I wish I could find some of the old videos on youtube.

One inch punch one dude and the four people behind him all went down. Thats more than 600 pounds.
I doubt Mike Tyson would be breathing after that.

Back
Top Bottom