delete

Originally Posted by brrraptors

bruce lee would have tyson sleeping before he can put together his first few punches. this guy was a true master of the martial arts. there are numerous instances of people challenging him to a fight in the street, sets of his movies, etc to make a name for themselves only to have bruce pick them apart in a very short time. the dudes dedication to fitness, diet and training is unparalleled.
pimp.gif
beast.

But real talk, idk why people think Bruce won't give Mike the business. Fighting was the dude's entire life. Bruce Lee would outsmart Mike eeeeeeasy.

Tyson Punches harder, Lee's Quicker.
Tyson is the stronger man, Lee can use his whole body as a weapon.

I still think Tyson got it, Prime Tyson (86-88) was unbelievable.

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by wj4

Bruce, easily. Tyson is only skilled in one form, while Bruce Lee studied and mastered many. I can honestly see the match ending in less than 5 seconds with Bruce doing a one inch punch and break one of his ribs.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I hope you are joking. The Bruce Lee legend is all myth and hype. Lee would get destroyed my a good MMA fighter, and would be beaten within a inch of his life my Iron Mike.
roll.gif
at Bruce Lee being hype and myth. You little kids need toresearch up on different forms of martial arts out there before you speak.

Bruce Lee was amazing, but I would've liked to see what he could do in a non-movie, PRO fighting league... On the highest level.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by wj4

Bruce, easily. Tyson is only skilled in one form, while Bruce Lee studied and mastered many. I can honestly see the match ending in less than 5 seconds with Bruce doing a one inch punch and break one of his ribs.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I hope you are joking. The Bruce Lee legend is all myth and hype. Lee would get destroyed my a good MMA fighter, and would be beaten within a inch of his life my Iron Mike.
roll.gif
at Bruce Lee being hype and myth. You little kids need to research up on different forms of martial arts out there before you speak.
I agree. Lee was the original MMA fighter. he didn't care how he won a fight, be it a lowblow, a poke in the eyes etc..

bruce lee would have tyson sleeping before he can put together his first few punches. this guy was a true master of the martial arts. there are numerous instances of people challenging him to a fight in the street, sets of his movies, etc to make a name for themselves only to have bruce pick them apart in a very short time. the dudes dedication to fitness, diet and training is unparalleled.
Fighting dudes of the streets and fighting a dude like Iron Mike to tow completely different things. And that is a list proves nothing, just list of stunts, impressive stunts, but still stunts.

Those are stunts? Those things show how fast Mike Tyson would have his *** handed to him.

you can tell who has knowledge on fighting and who is holding on to their childhood heroes...iron mike was my dude, but even i know he's not messing withbruce lee. you guys gotta be kidding me on how ignorant and confident you guys come off lol, i can't take ya'll serious

all of you picking Lee, how do you see the fight playing out?
the only way I see Lee having a chance is by kicking at Tyson's legs...

You guys cant be serious...

Expierenced martial arts Vs. Boxing/street fighting????

Ask Kimbo who would win. He sure knows...

It's not about who hits the hardest (We all know Tyson packs a punch) but does he land it everytime? If not, Bruce would abuse Tyson during his forwardmotion. I know we all like to think "man if I throw the biggest punch he's done" but its not always about how hard you punch.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Fighting dudes of the streets and fighting a dude like Iron Mike to tow completely different things. And that is a list proves nothing, just list of stunts, impressive stunts, but still stunts.

Those are stunts? Those things show how fast Mike Tyson would have his *** handed to him.
In what a sit-up or chin-up contest.

Did you even read the things on that list? Tyson would be knocked out before he even sees a punch coming.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

You guys cant be serious...

Expierenced martial arts Vs. Boxing/street fighting????

Ask Kimbo who would win. He sure knows...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
You comparing Kimbo Slice to Mike Tyson in his prime. Just log off. I swear Bruce Lee is like Jesus to some people. They can't see past the BS and see the truth.

No, I'm simply stating a fact that boxing has nothing on martial arts.

And if I was, that means I would also be comparing Kimbo's opponents to Bruce Lee.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Did you even read the things on that list? Tyson would be knocked out before he even sees a punch coming.
If it took Lennox a barrage of punches to even get Tyson wobbly, i highly doubt Lee is gonna knock him out early.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

all of you picking Lee, how do you see the fight playing out?
the only way I see Lee having a chance is by kicking at Tyson's legs...
That's all part of the fun.

But understand that Bruce Lee was not a big man. He knew exactly what his dimensions were, and common sense dictates that he wouldn't have trained toutilize brute force knowing that other people could do it better.

Personally i'd say Lee goes for a kick in the throat.

Sometimes it is not about how many punches you can throw but which punch lands in the right spot.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by wj4

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
at Bruce Lee being hype and myth. You little kids need to research up on different forms of martial arts out there before you speak.
Please enlighten me, because all I see him mastering is a bunch of Kung Fu and JJJ. If MMA has taught the world anything is that in a real fight with trained athletes Kung Fu is crap. And why are you calling me a Kid, you where not alive when Lee was around.
I called you a kid because it's obvious that you are, no real martial arts fans would call Bruce Lee 'hype'. Yes I 'where'not alive back then since I'm 23.

You keep mentioning MMA...there's only two things you really need to learn to be an MMA fighter...Muay Thai and BJJ. You can become an MMA fighter in lessthan a year. But to become say, a 3rd degree black belt in Karate or to master Wing Chun? That's going to take much longer. I practice Muay Thai and Ihave seen a lightweight guy knock out diesel guys before, quickly and effortlessly too. Technique is everything.

There's this equation called F=MA orforce = mass x acceleration. While Bruce's mass may not be much, his speed will make up for it. This is how awoman can hit with more force than a man, even though through genetics a man has more muscles than a woman. Just think as Bruce being the woman and Mike beingthe man.

Back
Top Bottom