Delete.

Who's down to take my spot in the NT NBA Mock Draft in the "NBA Off-Season News Thread?" They got me down in it when all I did was ask about it.I don't think I got the desire to participate in it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tsk tsk Paul
laugh.gif

No sweat man, I only listed you cuz you said you want in, but I was comin in here for all you guys anyways. We need some regs to come thru and draft, you caneither have Paul's spot or get one for your own self. PM JapanAir or just go to the Offseason thread.

Paul if you want off altogether let me know and I'll take you off, like I said, was just goin off of one of your posts is all.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Tsk tsk Paul
laugh.gif

No sweat man, I only listed you cuz you said you want in, but I was comin in here for all you guys anyways. We need some regs to come thru and draft, you can either have Paul's spot or get one for your own self. PM JapanAir or just go to the Offseason thread.

Paul if you want off altogether let me know and I'll take you off, like I said, was just goin off of one of your posts is all.
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just don't think I'll be a reliable poster in the thread. I do check it from time to time, but I'm sure there will be someone more active thanme... and that's what you guys need. Someone who's active. If no one wants my spot, then I'll be down to do it. Keep me on the list for now.

No prob.
pimp.gif

And remember, it'll be a brand new thread anyways. Completely seperate from the offseason thread, so JA will make it glitzy and noticeable and I'msure he'll PM you when your pick is up so no worries. He knows the Warrior family runs deep thru here.

Originally Posted by CP1708

No prob.
pimp.gif

And remember, it'll be a brand new thread anyways. Completely seperate from the offseason thread, so JA will make it glitzy and noticeable and I'm sure he'll PM you when your pick is up so no worries. He knows the Warrior family runs deep thru here.
Cool if JA will PM me for my pick. Also, I think JA willupdated the thread title with the team who's on the clock. Doesn't sound that bad at all.

GSDOUBLEU, are you showing interest?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Oh word? I didn't think you were either but CP listed you so I figured you were interested, I'll take you off.
laugh.gif

SMH at me, despite having an early registration date i still failed in getting in a class due to my work schedule. thought i can just come in and add whateverclass i wanted but couldn't make it on the first day and screwed up my chances.

looks like it's just basketball again this semester
smh.gif

Email professors to let you know if someone dropped and that you'd be more than willing to take their spot and because of work you couldn't getthere....and that won't be a problem should you get allowed in.

but we should have more than 1 group night so it's worth it on your end to help us with small ticket amounts IMO.
I'm trying to set up something with NT where I can take all your orders, whether its 2 or 4 tix or whatever and it just falls into the same NTcategory. so dont worry guys if you just want the 2 or 4, ill get it done.
wink.gif

buckwheat... ticket sales rep? ill roll through in the morning
pimp.gif

Ticket reps, if you don't mind me asking, you guys make good money? I'm wondering. I might be having second thoughts about my career path.
embarassed.gif

alright guys, our fantasy football league is a little over a week from now.

Are we turning this into a money league or what?
laugh.gif

lets get the wheels moving guys!

Does anyone have the Anthony Randolph "Sit down" GIF? I know Paul made one but someone made a faster version? Please post?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom