Delete.

At Taoyuan Intl Airport (Taiwan's airport) ready to get on a flight in an hour...been MIA but i'll be back posting as usual once I get back to Cali
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
, gonna miss Taiwan but i think i'm ready to go back...

read thru some of the last few pages out of boredom...suckas have school right now, starts late sept for me
pimp.gif
jk

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

same here, i will never go back to jackson. ever.

i hate that place with a passion. All these youngsters messing it up for everyone else at the tables
smh.gif
Yeah, some people don't know how to play and it screws up the whole table. Haha I came up Thursday night
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

At Taoyuan Intl Airport (Taiwan's airport) ready to get on a flight in an hour...been MIA but i'll be back posting as usual once I get back to Cali
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
, gonna miss Taiwan but i think i'm ready to go back...
I used that time you were away to close the gap and inch my way closer to the first NT Warrior fan to 25k posts. I'm still about 9000 postsaway, but it's not insurmountable.
laugh.gif

My second favorite team is also the Bulls, but I lived in Chicago for the first portion of my life...luckily during the Jordan era.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Who cares what I have to say? how many posts you have when you don't post anything but trash?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Who cares about what we have to say? Fixed. any post written by JapanAir21?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
Not kidding.
Spoiler [+]
Seriously...Not kidding.
Spoiler [+]
...Nah, I'm kidding.

sunday morning would probably be a better draft time for me too, but saturday should be okay too but iono.

So what's the consensus on the FFBall live draft??

The time set right now (Saturday Aug. 29 @ 11:15am) is cool with me, but Sunday afternoon would be the best.

Alex Trebek: This NTer posts too much instead of talking to THAT girl.
715: Who is Acid?

alex-trebek2.jpg

trebek.jpg

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

^ That 715 quote is still classic.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That piece of $%!# pathetic low-life?

(expects PM within 5 minutes...dude is probably lurking unleashing his anger at his computer every time he realizes he can't click the "AddReply" button)

Back
Top Bottom