Delete.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

^ That 715 quote is still classic.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That piece of $%!# pathetic low-life?

(expects PM within 5 minutes...dude is probably lurking unleashing his anger at his computer every time he realizes he can't click the "Add Reply" button)
a1si1c.gif

This him?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I forget which one of you guys wanted to know the name of one of those PHX Suns dancers. Is this her?

uyen_0506_uniform.jpg

Nickname: Winnie
Hometown: Mesa, Arizona
Years on Team: 3

Favorite food?
Italian
Favorite pastime?
Shopping!
Favorite quote?
"Why did I want to win? Because I didn't want to lose!"
My best vacation was...
Spending time in Fernie, British Columbia
The one celebrity I'd like to have dinner with...
Jessica Simpson
The saying I live by is...
Always strive for the best!
The person I admire most in life is...
Definitely my family, love you guys!
My proudest accomplishment to date is...
Being on the Suns dance team!
Three goals I have for my life are...
To be successful, make my family proud and live happily ever after
Chocolate or vanilla?
Vanilla, but sometimes crave chocolate
Jeans or skirts?
Jeans mostly, but skirts when I want to feel girly
Aerobics or yoga?
Yoga
Cats or dogs?
Dogs, I have a Yorkie, Rylee

It was I, but I don't think that's her...The other girl posted was much cuter, but I guess she spun so fast in that youtube video it could've been.

With a little bit of work, I was able to find the OG pic from the "Asian Women Appreciation Thread." Could it be her? You be the judge.
laugh.gif

24osrcp.jpg

uyen_0506_uniform.jpg

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

How much do lower-level tickets usually sell for?

I'm planning on taking my brother out to a game (either Clips or Lakeshow) in November.

Just two tickets, anyone know?

http://www.nba.com/warriors/tickets/map_prices.html

Anyone sit near those 98[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](for season ticket holders only)[/color] dollar joints?
I sat there for opening night against the Hornets in 07. I think I paid 160. If you are going for the Lakers, be prepared to spend a lot.

just a little heads up for japanair21. The premium game seating in club 200 starts at $50 and gues up to $65. If you want to be in the lower level the ticketprices will start at $100. The Warriors premium games are the 2 Laker games, the Cavs, and the Celtics. These would be the face value price and individualtickets go on sale at the box office on september 12th. If you want some really great discounted seating and want to make it to the big games, look into theplayoff 10 game mini plan package. You get the Lakers on the 28th of november which is thanksgiving weekend and you will get the celtics, as well as 8 otherteams who made the playoffs last year. Seats in the lower bowl start at $66 and youll get opening night for free. Club 200 starts at $18 and goes up to $42. Ifyou have friends, family, or co-workers that like going to games as well, think about doing a split on the 10 game pack and decide amoungst yourselves on whogets to go to which games. Splits are great because you still save a bunch of money and will be able to get tickets to those big games at a discounted price.If not and you want single game tickets to that game, theyre going to be expensive. Let me know if you have any questions that I can answer for you. I checkthis forum about twice a day to see if anyone needs any info or help.

Lakers game in November is sold out for lower level. I can start taking orders for games though so PM me if you want something. Individual tix come out sept.12th but I can hook it now at the group rate and No TM fees.

If yall want a mini plan or seasons-roll with buckwheat.

ind. games/when we do our group night-myself.

Blake Griffin's first game ever... against the W's at ORACLE Oct. 4th

lazyJ thats why you gotta go with group tickets, mini-plans, or season tickets. Those are the only ways to get a discount on seats. Premium games ALWAYS sellout, so you would actually be pretty lucky to get those $50 seats.

Don't get me wrong, I understand where you're coming from as a salesman...

However, I'll patiently await -

1) My firm's seats
2) Craigslist
3) Harrassing one of the assistant director's I know there for their seats.

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Lakers game in November is sold out for lower level. I can start taking orders for games though so PM me if you want something. Individual tix come out sept. 12th but I can hook it now at the group rate and No TM fees.

If yall want a mini plan or seasons-roll with buckwheat.

ind. games/when we do our group night-myself.

Blake Griffin's first game ever... against the W's at ORACLE Oct. 4th
What's the best way to get preseason tickets?

ladyj i really want to put his name on blast but i wont for privacy sakes. You talking about the AD for sales right? because that is probably my manager.hahahhaha

daprescription there are preseason tix available on the warriors website on ticket exchange. I would try to get out to that clippers game if you can. Otherwisecheck on craigslist, stubhub, or ticketmaster.

OOoPs my bad lazyJ...i get lazy when i type at work...plus your avi i think tricked me into thinking it was lady...ahahhaa my bad

yo, i dont know how yall normally get tix but heres what it is. the group rate is 15 bucks off ind. tix rate and no TM fees, so like 25 off.

This rate is reserved for groups of 15+.

I went to my manager to see if you guys can nickel and dime me for 2's and 4's and got the go ahead. now yall say you dont want that?

and if you think im going to bank commission on getting you guys 2's and 4's for 25 bucks a piece, think again lol. it was more of just a favor cus iknew you guys were true fans. all good though, well just stick with organizing that group night for OKC.

Back
Top Bottom