Delete.

You aren't a Warriors fan
smh.gif
Spoiler [+]
smh.gif

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Individual tix come out September 12th, but I can hook yall up with the tickets at the group rate starting next week. No TM fees. Every game besides the Lakers, Cavs, Celtics I can hook a much bigger discount. For those 3 games, I can only hook the tix without the TM fees, so you still save roughly 10-15 per ticket.

Yall will get the group rate, normally reserved for people buying in bulk, 20 ticket minimum, but I will hook it for you all b/c I know you probably want to pepper me with 2, 4, 6 tickets.

Also, we dont do group nights for the Lakers, Celts, Cavs, for obvious reasons, they sell out already. So if you want a group night where you guys get 50 tickets and get on the floor to high five the players as they came out the tunnel and such, I can do that, just not for those 3 games. And if we get a good amount above 50, we can get some NT Warrior t shirts made and I can just add 3-6 bucks to the ticket price.
zkpxua.jpg

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Individual tix come out September 12th, but I can hook yall up with the tickets at the group rate starting next week. No TM fees. Every game besides the Lakers, Cavs, Celtics I can hook a much bigger discount. For those 3 games, I can only hook the tix without the TM fees, so you still save roughly 10-15 per ticket.

Yall will get the group rate, normally reserved for people buying in bulk, 20 ticket minimum, but I will hook it for you all b/c I know you probably want to pepper me with 2, 4, 6 tickets.

Also, we dont do group nights for the Lakers, Celts, Cavs, for obvious reasons, they sell out already. So if you want a group night where you guys get 50 tickets and get on the floor to high five the players as they came out the tunnel and such, I can do that, just not for those 3 games. And if we get a good amount above 50, we can get some NT Warrior t shirts made and I can just add 3-6 bucks to the ticket price.
pimp.gif
Thanks man. I'm sure I'll be contacting you throughout the year.

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

like 50 percent of the people that attend those games...

So this is a W exclusive
laugh.gif

Ugh, I hate Lakers fans in the Bay
sick.gif
. I hate my own brother the day of the game
laugh.gif

I know what you mean about those types of fans.
I'm not the kind of person who brags about their teams success.

I have lots of respect for the Warriors and their loyal fans.
Warrior fans are generally cool, except for some of my family members.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

I know what you mean about those types of fans.
I'm not the kind of person who brags about their teams success.

I have lots of respect for the Warriors and their loyal fans.
Warrior fans are generally cool, except for some of my family members.
smh.gif

bay area laker fans are the worst
sick.gif
always talking hella @#$%

^^ haha i know exactly what you mean, moving out to la for school, its imppossible watching a lkaers game in socal being the only warriors fan!

so what exactly is the group rate? close to the price of season tickets? and any good lower level seats?
sorry to bombard you with the questions.

and i suggest a group night for OKC since everyone seems to like em here.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

so what exactly is the group rate? close to the price of season tickets? and any good lower level seats?
sorry to bombard you with the questions.

and i suggest a group night for OKC since everyone seems to like em here.

group rates for instance-85 + TM fees for lower level seat in normal price. group rate= 68 flat. lower level. thats just an example, generally you save 20-30per ticket. im not supposed to sell anything under 10 tickets since my job is groups, so try not to nickel and dime me, but i know it is somewhat out of yourguys' control so ill do what i can. OKC would be a good selection for a group night and I can hook good tix for that game.

lower level is very limited for cavs, celts, but lakers november game is already sold out lower level.

group rates for instance-85 + TM fees for lower level seat in normal price. group rate= 68 flat. lower level. thats just an example, generally you save 20-30 per ticket. im not supposed to sell anything under 10 tickets since my job is groups, so try not to nickel and dime me, but i know it is somewhat out of your guys' control so ill do what i can. OKC would be a good selection for a group night and I can hook good tix for that game.

lower level is very limited for cavs, celts, but lakers november game is already sold out lower level.
i might be one of em
embarassed.gif
. all i really need are thepopular games like the ones you listed since it'll cost way more if i get em on craigslist or buy that 10 game plan.

but we should have more than 1 group night so it's worth it on your end to help us with small ticket amounts IMO.

Back
Top Bottom