Delete.

^^Wasn't CJ undrafted? Still, he can score but he can't run a team and for 3 Yrs..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by chr1scross

say NO to Reggie Bush, esp. not for Manning. You can get a better offer than that

Yeah I know. I already rejected the deal. My plan was to keep Brady and trade away Manning for a solid RB or WR and pick up a decent back up in the late rounds. No one is willing to trade though. I've been playing with the same 12 guys for about 6 years now. Some of their decisions are straight up stupid.
no FA RBs available? I'm sure theres someone better than Bush, I love dude.. but hes not been an NFL RB

If Watson really doesn't want to be with the Warriors and is confident that some other team will offer him a contract in a year then he should just takethe QO to become an UFA next summer.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

I go to Westmoor in Daly City, u?

for me I made up my missing credits, just need to pass Econ/Gov & English and I'm good
Do you really? Damn, I graduated there just 2 years ago.

My little brother is starting his freshman year there tomorrow.
u know Matt, Judd and 'em?
Not really. They don't sound like they're from my class. I was '07.

I go to Westmoor in Daly City, u?

for me I made up my missing credits, just need to pass Econ/Gov & English and I'm good
Do you really? Damn, I graduated there just 2 years ago.

My little brother is starting his freshman year there tomorrow.
u know Matt, Judd and 'em?
Not really. They don't sound like they're from my class. I was '07.
ooo ok those guys are '08, u were in 07 with andrew dismuke and them right?

did you have Ferrari for econ
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

Yeah, I knew Andrew and them. They're good people.

I was lucky to dodge Ferrari. I had Bronstein for Econ and American Gov.

cool cool cool

yeah I had Bronstein last year for US History, good man. He's been in a few movies.. Pursuit Of Happyness and Flubber are two I remember. Oh and he playeda cop on Law & Order or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

will paul get his phone fixed by JDM? or will JDM break paul's phone, leaving him SOL?
Tune in next time to find out!

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
roll.gif
what if i break it...
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

im not exactly sure what youre trying to replace, just the outer keypad (the actual buttons with letters on it) or are you trying to replace the wholekeyboard?

school next week FTL
lowell FTL

cj watson news FTL

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

will paul get his phone fixed by JDM? or will JDM break paul's phone, leaving him SOL?

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
roll.gif
what if i break it...
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

im not exactly sure what youre trying to replace, just the outer keypad (the actual buttons with letters on it) or are you trying to replace the whole keyboard?
This is what needs to be replaced...

2e4vqfp.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/V613-New-Keypad...ries?hash=item3ca465f4d2&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

It sucks that it doesn't even come with instructions, but with a little help from Google, I found some instructions... or "How to" pictures atleast.
Dismantling HTC Kaiser andvariantshttp://www.pdacenter.ru/razborka/razbor_htc_kaiser/

Can you do it or do you need "worded" instructions?

*Edit*
Off topic question, is it safe to buy something off eBay from Hong Kong/overseas? What are the risks?

Sounds like you just got bad beat?

Doesn't FullTilt dish out bad beats more frequently than other sites? Or maybe it's an illusion because the people that I hear complain play atFullTilt.

Either way, that sucks man. How much was the pot?

First time posting in a while lol....bought some AM95's in Kaohsiung for around $90 today
pimp.gif

internet's been real bad at my aunt's house and my uncle's house (where i'm at now)...been stealing wireless connections
laugh.gif
smh.gif
, been eating alot of good food and getting fat.
i think HK should be safe, but not as safe as buying from Taiwan
happy.gif

haha forreal tho, it depends. if it looks legit to you than just do it...

i don't wanna hear no C.J. Watson news...
smh.gif

^ HK has many many legit shoe spots, I have only encountered one or two which were clearly fakes.

i wanan go to china with just sandals, and once i get there, buy a a few pairs of fakes then beat them around for a few weeks there and throw them awayafterwards haha

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
roll.gif
what if i break it...
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

im not exactly sure what youre trying to replace, just the outer keypad (the actual buttons with letters on it) or are you trying to replace the whole keyboard?
This is what needs to be replaced...

2e4vqfp.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/V613-New-Keypad-Keyboard-grey-for-AT-T-Tilt-8900-8925_W0QQitemZ260456182994QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPDA_Accessories?hash=item3ca465f4d2&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

It sucks that it doesn't even come with instructions, but with a little help from Google, I found some instructions... or "How to" pictures at least.
Dismantling HTC Kaiser and variantshttp://www.pdacenter.ru/razborka/razbor_htc_kaiser/

Can you do it or do you need "worded" instructions?

*Edit*
Off topic question, is it safe to buy something off eBay from Hong Kong/overseas? What are the risks?
ok, if thats what needs to be replaced then that's easy, i dont need any instructions or anything
laugh.gif

and yeah its safe i bought all my phone parts from hongkong off ebay

Originally Posted by Andrew630

i wanan go to china with just sandals, and once i get there, buy a a few pairs of fakes then beat them around for a few weeks there and throw them away afterwards haha

when/if you go to china this winter spacejams will be easy cop
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KL9

^ HK has many many legit shoe spots, I have only encountered one or two which were clearly fakes.
I was in HK for two or three days like four years ago and like you said, they had plenty of legit shoe stores. I don't even think I saw a fakeone, but the price were OD in HK. I remember it was when the Lebron III's were out and one spot had it for about $120 US and another for $140 US. Wayoverpriced since I think you could get it in the US on sale for about $100 at the time. Didn't check out a ton of spots (around 5), but from the ones I sawprices were ridiculous.

As for fakes in China
laugh.gif
, it's actually a good idea. I remember thistiny shop with tons of people going in and out (it was somewhere in Beijing). All of the shoes were $19 and change, so about $20 a pair. People were buyingshoes like crazy and I swear the room was like 12x12 with shoes on all sides of the wall and two little stools on the floor for people to sit and try shoes on.I bought a fake pair of Jordans and beat them up pretty bad there. Didn't really wear them too much after except when I needed some beaters painting orcleaning the roof/lawn. Only had one other pair of shoes and some flip flops. I wasn't planning on dirtying my only pair of shoes or wearing flip flopsbecause the floor was so filthy and it would rain on and off.

Individual tix come out September 12th, but I can hook yall up with the tickets at the group rate starting next week. No TM fees. Every game besides theLakers, Cavs, Celtics I can hook a much bigger discount. For those 3 games, I can only hook the tix without the TM fees, so you still save roughly 10-15 perticket.

Yall will get the group rate, normally reserved for people buying in bulk, 20 ticket minimum, but I will hook it for you all b/c I know you probably want topepper me with 2, 4, 6 tickets.

Also, we dont do group nights for the Lakers, Celts, Cavs, for obvious reasons, they sell out already. So if you want a group night where you guys get 50tickets and get on the floor to high five the players as they came out the tunnel and such, I can do that, just not for those 3 games. And if we get a goodamount above 50, we can get some NT Warrior t shirts made and I can just add 3-6 bucks to the ticket price.

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Individual tix come out September 12th, but I can hook yall up with the tickets at the group rate starting next week. No TM fees. Every game besides the Lakers, Cavs, Celtics I can hook a much bigger discount. For those 3 games, I can only hook the tix without the TM fees, so you still save roughly 10-15 per ticket.

Yall will get the group rate, normally reserved for people buying in bulk, 20 ticket minimum, but I will hook it for you all b/c I know you probably want to pepper me with 2, 4, 6 tickets.

Also, we dont do group nights for the Lakers, Celts, Cavs, for obvious reasons, they sell out already. So if you want a group night where you guys get 50 tickets and get on the floor to high five the players as they came out the tunnel and such, I can do that, just not for those 3 games. And if we get a good amount above 50, we can get some NT Warrior t shirts made and I can just add 3-6 bucks to the ticket price.
pimp.gif
Thanks man. I'm sure I'll be contacting you throughout the year.

Back
Top Bottom