Delete.

laugh.gif
that wasn't horrible.

here's a vid of that hotel crashing down in taiwan.� it's nuts.

I have a suggestion for the fantasy football league. Not a huge deal, but something I noticed.....

I feel there is a huge discrepancy in the bonus for a QB and the bonus for a RB or WR. You have rushing and receiving yards set at 200+ yards, an attainable,yet incredible feat. If a WR has 200 or more yards receiving he DOMINATED the game. If a RB has 200 or more rushing yards, he DOMINATED the game. If a QB has300 or more yards, he had a good game. I would say at minimum, there are 5 quarterbacks to have a 300+ yard game a week. WRs and RBs dont have 200+ yard gamesvery often. See the difference?

Not a huge deal, but I think if you are going to set a point bonus for RBs and WRs at 200 yards, the QB bonus should be set at an equal setting....which Icurrently feel is not the case.

Originally Posted by dland24

I have a suggestion for the fantasy football league. Not a huge deal, but something I noticed.....

I feel there is a huge discrepancy in the bonus for a QB and the bonus for a RB or WR. You have rushing and receiving yards set at 200+ yards, an attainable, yet incredible feat. If a WR has 200 or more yards receiving he DOMINATED the game. If a RB has 200 or more rushing yards, he DOMINATED the game. If a QB has 300 or more yards, he had a good game. I would say at minimum, there are 5 quarterbacks to have a 300+ yard game a week. WRs and RBs dont have 200+ yard games very often. See the difference?

Not a huge deal, but I think if you are going to set a point bonus for RBs and WRs at 200 yards, the QB bonus should be set at an equal setting....which I currently feel is not the case.
yeah i can see that. soo would you suggest 350? 400?

and what the heck are we doing about the money? who we trusting with it?
laugh.gif

i dont think we have to send the money all to one person. we can just be held accountable, i trust you guys. i mean, you can't hide from the winnerforever. and it's only 5 bucks, you can live without lunch for one day... paypal doesn't even charge you if you're sending money as a gift toanother person. brother sent me some money yesterday, no fees.

picking Curry...don't mind the pick at all considering what was out there...
trading belinelli for something less useful than a bag of chips...
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom