Delete.

the typhoon really hit southern Taiwan hard, there was a LOT of flooding and trees falling down, property damage,etc; the craziest thing was this 8-story hotelthat came crashing down..I'm in northwestern Taiwan, so the part I'm at didn't get hit that hard, mainly it was just really, really heavy winds andrain.
but it hit southern Taiwan real hard...mainly around mountain areas and near the coast though.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

I'm no longer a Baron Davis fan. Dude is an absolute prick.
I still want to know what this is all about.
nerd.gif

2ypjek9.png

Belinelli is going to get a ring next year according to espn.com. I guess Monta wants out again since Nelson took the point away. And Mockael Pietrus mightstart for the Magic.

Originally Posted by daprescription

2ypjek9.png

Belinelli is going to get a ring next year according to espn.com. I guess Monta wants out again since Nelson took the point away. And Mockael Pietrus might start for the Magic.
uhhm...george came from toronto...he hasnt played for us since 2006
eyes.gif

yup, i'm fine
laugh.gif
still posting as much as ever
laugh.gif

my city didn't get affected by the typhoon as much as other parts of taiwan did. southern taiwan got rocked hard (that's where that hotel came down),and there' s alot of flooding, lost homes, broken roads, fallen trees, broken bridges, etc. really nothing where i'm at cept for strong %*$ winds andrain...mostly parts near mountains and the coast suffered the most. i heard a village was taken apart by a landslide in southern Taiwan
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom