Delete.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by chris82790

anybody planning to get any of the 5 mini-plans? im thinking of getting the playoff pack
pp_lg_041409.jpg
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
i dont get it
those are all playoff edition shoes for the players.

who were the flightclubs for though? Parker?
hahah yeah sorry for the lame Playoff Pack (POP) joke.

dont be a menace
you're right, that's tony parker's Zoom Flight Club

I'm only planning on going to 4 games this year....so I'll either go eBay, CList...or maybe ticketmaster

11/28 - LAL
12/28 - BOS
1/11 - CLE
2/6 - OKC...yes I want to see them.

going to opening night along with

11/28 Lakers
12/3 Rockets
12/28 Celtics
1/18 Bulls
1/27 Hornets
2/8 Mavericks
2/21 Hawks
2/23 76ers
3/11 Blazers
4/13 Jazz

looks like they have some good seats available for the $66 ones. wish i could pay in installments though instead of all at once. where the hell am i gonna comeup with $1320

smh at invertigo getting stuck.....i remember when it goes up and your head faces downward, that %!%@ was just scary cuz u kinda think you're gonna falloff

i think this season, i'm gonna just try to sit in some real nice seats, and attend like 1-2 games...

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I'm only planning on going to 4 games this year....so I'll either go eBay, CList...or maybe ticketmaster

11/28 - LAL
12/28 - BOS
1/11 - CLE
smart man right there, hope they can keep the four young guys together.

hope to catch that LAL and Boston game when I'm back in town for the holidays. And if all goes well, some courtside seats for when they come to visit theWiz, used to miss this game because it was usually played day after thanksgiving and I would not be in DC...very glad they switched it to April.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I want to go to that 11/28 matchup against the Lakers. You got tix already chris?

yea i swooped the playoff mini plan with the saturday laker game.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

11/28 - LAL
12/28 - BOS
1/11 - CLE
smart man right there, hope they can keep the four young guys together.

hope to catch that LAL and Boston game when I'm back in town for the holidays. And if all goes well, some courtside seats for when they come to visit the Wiz, used to miss this game because it was usually played day after thanksgiving and I would not be in DC...very glad they switched it to April.
Word, saw OKC twice last year...saw ATL two years ago...I try and pick some players I want to see live and go from there.

Given your avy and posting, do you go to Georgetown?

11/28 - LAL
12/28 - BOS
1/11 - CLE
OKC is easily my second favorite team. I saw them four times last year (twice in Oakland, twice in Sacramento).

I want to go to that 11/28 matchup against the Lakers. You got tix already chris?

yo i'll take some off your hands if you can't make some of em
nerd.gif

What section did you cop in?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU
I was at that game. I was also at the game in Sacramento when the Kings fouled Green when they were up 3 with less than a second left. Green madethe first, missed the second on purpose, got the offensive rebound and put it back in to send it to overtime. Too bad they lost in overtime.

and why didn't we try to get Powe, we could use him much more than DEVEAN GEORGE
smh.gif

...Powe is gonna go outacontrol in CLE tho
pimp.gif

cheap %@$ management would rather take a free Devean George than Powe. Powe is tight, hope his knees hold up in Cleve

11/28 - LAL
12/28 - BOS
1/11 - CLE
Those are the games I'd like to attend as well. OKC will definitely be a fun team to watch.

Back
Top Bottom