Delete.

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Ill have all the answers to the specific questions next week in terms of pricing, ind. tix, etc. I will work in senior sales and i was talking about doing a NT group night, where a few of you guys who organize it can go on the floor for warmups or some other stuff.

ill be constantly in this thread letting you guys know about the deals and such, and like i said before i will hook NT up with as much as possible. Its the best around here and itll be nice to give back.
That'd be awfully nice; hopefully it'll happen...it'd be
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Ill have all the answers to the specific questions next week in terms of pricing, ind. tix, etc. I will work in senior sales and i was talking about doing a NT group night, where a few of you guys who organize it can go on the floor for warmups or some other stuff.

ill be constantly in this thread letting you guys know about the deals and such, and like i said before i will hook NT up with as much as possible. Its the best around here and itll be nice to give back.
That'd be awfully nice; hopefully it'll happen...it'd be
smokin.gif

That is really dope.
pimp.gif

a summit would be real dope, i bet 715 is really insecure in person and is a soft #!!!$. and paul laughs everytime after he talks
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

a summit would be real dope, i bet 715 is really insecure in person and is a soft #!!!$. and paul laughs everytime after he talks
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
And acid would be posting on NT about the girl he could have brought to the game, but didn't.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
expect a pm
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Acid I just went to reread how we thread jacked the Crabtree thread (
laugh.gif
) and saw some new stuff by you two. God that fool is a clown. I wish he wasnt a Ninerfan.

yeah, i'm ashamed that dude is a niner fan
smh.gif
, i think dude is almost as young as JDM...

but seriously, how the #*@$ can you root for Cal and USC at the same time??

Back
Top Bottom