Delete.

w0hrut.jpg

roll.gif

i been a warrior and laker fan since the early 80's BUT i would NEVER EVER be a dodger fan.... being a giant fan AND a dodger fan? thats unheard of
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

roll.gif

i been a warrior and laker fan since the early 80's BUT i would NEVER EVER be a dodger fan.... being a giant fan AND a dodger fan? thats unheard of
laugh.gif
being a dodger fan AND Giants fan is a HUGE NO NO, you just cant do it

no offense, but DP was always seemed to be a flipflop fan to me.

dude was always rooting for different teams/players every other week.

maybe, it was meant to joke or to be funny, but i dont know..

frown.gif
there was a sale at the factory store, couldn't pass up the cheap t-shirts. I was joking about the Giants/Dodgers. I like the Giants, even thoughI'm not a huge baseball fan. I'm not a Lakers fan, but I don't hate them like some of you though.

Originally Posted by KL9

DP which Jordans are in the box?
nerd.gif
Sold mostly all my shoes. All I have: Melo 2's, French VII's, Black/Red 8's low, Concord/Space Jam XI's, Black/Red FrenchXIII's, Cherrywood XVI's. Lost my low XIX's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by KL9

nerd.gif
Sold mostly all my shoes. All I have: Melo 2's, French VII's, Black/Red 8's low, Concord/Space Jam XI's, Black/Red French XIII's, Cherrywood XVI's. Lost my low XIX's
laugh.gif
What else does everyone else have?
nerd.gif

I sold most of my stuff too...I still want Black/Red 11s and 1s (2001)
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by KL9

nerd.gif
Sold mostly all my shoes. All I have: Melo 2's, French VII's, Black/Red 8's low, Concord/Space Jam XI's, Black/Red French XIII's, Cherrywood XVI's. Lost my low XIX's
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

frown.gif
hahah do you really want to know all this?

Originally Posted by offbad

It's the Warriors' off-season thread, why not
laugh.gif

Man...I miss some of my shoes, but I don't have time for them anyway.

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by offbad

It's the Warriors' off-season thread, why not
laugh.gif

Man...I miss some of my shoes, but I don't have time for them anyway.
all right i'll be back later then. i can't believe i brought all this heat to UCI with me.. i hardly ever wear them. goddamnit.

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by KL9

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

frown.gif

I sold most of my kicks too...All I have left is XI's (Cool Grey DS) III's (True Blues - worn a bunch of times, but still look great...) Black/RedXXII's (balling shoes), Carbon Fiber Flight 95's, a couple pairs of Air Max 95's....Fab Five Air Force Max's.....3 pairs of old Dunks (DS)...3pairs of Air Forces.... Gave up the shoe game but I still hope to one day own a pair of my grails....Space Jams w/#45 on the back...

frown.gif
there was a sale at the factory store, couldn't pass up the cheap t-shirts. I was joking about the Giants/Dodgers. I like the Giants, even though I'm not a huge baseball fan. I'm not a Lakers fan, but I don't hate them like some of you though.
too little too late daprescription.

the-angry-mob.png

of course if you go Mike Vick on lucky...

What's left:

- Jordan Black/Blue 1s
- Nike Dunk SB HUF Highs, Boca Jr, Lodens
- Vans Black Bulletproof Half Cabs
- LeBron First Game AZGs (x2), COF AF1 (Hype)

Man I miss - Cool Grey 11s, Playoff 13s, Tiffanys, Black/Red 11s, 2000 Black 5s, Raptor 7s, Chrome 8s, Shark SBs, and etc.

Maybe I'll start buying again...Or just buy LeBron Grails.

Back
Top Bottom