anyone have a basketball rotation?
nerd.gif
Shut up
mad.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
, I wear a 9.5 anyway...but I'd wear a 10.

Basketball Rotation - Jordan 14s outdoor, Dunkman Soldier 1s Indoor...Never have time to ball anymore
tired.gif

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by offbad

damn. denied!
laugh.gif

anyone have a basketball rotation?
nerd.gif
Shut up
mad.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
, I wear a 9.5 anyway...but I'd wear a 10.

Basketball Rotation - Jordan 14s outdoor, Dunkman Soldier 1s Indoor...Never have time to ball anymore
tired.gif
Stunners.

^ AirAnt has a pair of CDP 20s for 55 shipped OBO, I was thinking about buying them for a bit less to ball. Are 20's good?

Originally Posted by KL9

^ AirAnt has a pair of CDP 20s for 55 shipped OBO, I was thinking about buying them for a bit less to ball. Are 20's good?
yup, very comfortable, i killed mine playing bball

XXs always threw me off with the strap. never used them personally though

indoors: BB1, zoom kobe III, hyperdunk, zoom soldier III
outdoor: air zoom generation, air flight skool

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by KL9

yup, very comfortable, i killed mine playing bball
How do they fit? I wear size 9 for my AJ1s, they fit exactly, but can definitely fit a 9.5...How would it apply for 20s?

Aug 12, 2009 2:33 PM EST

Davis_Baron_lac.jpg
A laptop containing "a variety of private images" of Baron Davis has been stolen and his lawyers are threatening legal action if the material is published.

Counsel for Davis sent news outlets a letter threatening legal action over the personal photos, videos, and audio stored on the computer.

Davis's counsel reported that the laptop theft has been reported to police, who are "investigating the matter." The photos and videos "depict, among other things, a variety of private images of our client, his associates and his colleagues," wrote lawyer William J. Briggs, II. Davis "had a reasonable expectation of enjoying total privacy with regard to the images," Briggs added.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

He was a little *!%*! to me and everybody else at a celebrity golf tournament to raise money for cancer.
yea, you need to explain this one
laugh.gif

We've all heard a lot of stories about Baron being a prima donna like with coaches, the one with him and some reporter or something that he supposedly%%%!#%, the story jalrulz mentioned about him belittling some dude calling him a scrub all night for not getting him a soda, etc. I've always given him thebenefit of the doubt since he seemed like a cool dude.

I went to the Matt Barnes/Bobby Jackson Athletes Vs Cancer Golf Tournament. Everybody there was chill, took pictures with everybody...guys like Tyson Chandler,Trevor Ariza, Chris Webber, Mitch Richmond, etc. They talked to fans, signed autographs, and were just overall cool dudes. Then there's Baron. "HeyBaron, you think I can get a picture with you?" He doesn't even acknowledge me. He has his security guard (the only player with a security guard)following him around yelling at people for getting too close. You aren't a superstar Baron, drop the ego. Hell, he isn't even an all star. If hedoesn't want to sign or take pictures that's fine, but dude just disrespected me as a man by not even acknowledging me or anybody else there.

His own group that paid $500 each to play with him didn't even like him. After a hole Baron just left without telling anybody where he was going. His groupwaited on the tee box for at least 10 minutes not having any idea where he was. His group just said, "*+!$ it, let's leave him...not cool" Herecomes Baron in a cart with his arm around a woman after his group has already teed off.

Later I see him park his cart 30 yards in front of a tee box so people couldn't go up to him. He had his security guard yelling at people, "Stayback!" It's not like there were a lot of people there either. There were probably 5-10 people per hole so it wasn't like a PGA Tour event wherepeople surround the golfers. He's at an event to raise money. If he doesn't want the attention and still wants to help, cut a check and keep it moving.

I know the story isn't as egregious as others we've heard, but I'm not going to lie, it affected me. This is a dude I considered to be one of myfavorite players and he just acted like I didn't even exist.

*pictures him blowing kisses to the crowd after hitting the 3 against the Lakers* Dude doesn't give a @*%% about us.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

We've all heard a lot of stories about Baron being a prima donna like with coaches, the one with him and some reporter or something that he supposedly %%%!#%, the story jalrulz mentioned about him belittling some dude calling him a scrub all night for not getting him a soda, etc. I've always given him the benefit of the doubt since he seemed like a cool dude.

I went to the Matt Barnes/Bobby Jackson Athletes Vs Cancer Golf Tournament. Everybody there was chill, took pictures with everybody...guys like Tyson Chandler, Trevor Ariza, Chris Webber, Mitch Richmond, etc. They talked to fans, signed autographs, and were just overall cool dudes. Then there's Baron. "Hey Baron, you think I can get a picture with you?" He doesn't even acknowledge me. He has his security guard (the only player with a security guard) following him around yelling at people for getting too close. You aren't a superstar Baron, drop the ego. Hell, he isn't even an all star. If he doesn't want to sign or take pictures that's fine, but dude just disrespected me as a man by not even acknowledging me or anybody else there.

His own group that paid $500 each to play with him didn't even like him. After a hole Baron just left without telling anybody where he was going. His group waited on the tee box for at least 10 minutes not having any idea where he was. His group just said, "*+!$ it, let's leave him...not cool" Here comes Baron in a cart with his arm around a woman after his group has already teed off.

Later I see him park his cart 30 yards in front of a tee box so people couldn't go up to him. He had his security guard yelling at people, "Stay back!" It's not like there were a lot of people there either. There were probably 5-10 people per hole so it wasn't like a PGA Tour event where people surround the golfers. He's at an event to raise money. If he doesn't want the attention and still wants to help, cut a check and keep it moving.

I know the story isn't as egregious as others we've heard, but I'm not going to lie, it affected me. This is a dude I considered to be one of my favorite players and he just acted like I didn't even exist.

*pictures him blowing kisses to the crowd after hitting the 3 against the Lakers* Dude doesn't give a @*%% about us.
wait what did he do?!
laugh.gif
more info on that?

anyone hear about Dwights nuddies gettin exposed and isnt it a coincidence that it got leaked after Baron's lap top got stolen and had "privatepictures"?
roll.gif

Most professional athletes are like that. They get fed all this %%@! over there life and they just believe they are too good. I'd probably be the same way
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom