Delete.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

I found Luong's Facebook! To add or not to add...
I'll accept,
nerd.gif

whatever happened to playing in someone's house? i'd be down for that as long as it's in the SF/DC area.

btw anyone know anything about credit cards? i'm 21 and haven't had any credit history. so i'm trying to build it up to finance a car in thefuture. i'm thinking about getting the AMEX for costco since it has cashback for gas. i'd like to think i wouldn't use it for anything else buthaving one will certainly be tempting. i have no clue about APRs and all that financial terms so if someone can explain that to me..

What do you guys, who work, do anyways?
nerd.gif

I'm sitting here, bored out of my mind, in my tiny office space underneath UCSF's parking garage
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

nerd.gif

I'm sitting here, bored out of my mind, in my tiny office space underneath UCSF's parking garage
laugh.gif

My internship's over, but what I did was sit at my desk trying to write a program and design a GUI (graphical user interface), and also surf NT all daylong
smh.gif
laugh.gif
. It was pretty boring but not horrible.

Got my Jordan 3's today...they look
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, too bad they're all sold out in Taipei now though
frown.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

My internship's over, but what I did was sit at my desk trying to write a program and design a GUI (graphical user interface), and also surf NT all day long
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm re-thinking my career path right now.

Are you still overseas, acid?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by acidicality

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

My internship's over, but what I did was sit at my desk trying to write a program and design a GUI (graphical user interface), and also surf NT all day long
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm re-thinking my career path right now.

Are you still overseas, acid?

laugh.gif
, engineering jobs are pretty chill- they don't care what you do aslong as you get your +#*+ done, generally speaking. that's the best part about being an engineer- you have a pretty nice salary and it's a relaxedenvironment. the bad part is, it gets boring. i felt so bad surfing the web at work all the time, but at the same time it didn't really matter too much.you're in the medical field right?
i'm gonna be in taiwan for around 10 more days, just visiting family/relatives one last time, doing family stuff for the most part...i'm not gonna lietho. i wanna go back to cali right now.
frown.gif

I'm a Respiratory Therapist, but without a job yet. I'm still on the hunt for a job. Hopefully something opens up here in the SF/DalyCity/Burlingame/San Mateo area. I don't feel like traveling all over the place for work.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

with the way the economy is...staying in school wouldnt be a bad option.
It is if you go to SFState
smh.gif
, I'm going to school part timenow. Chose four classes, two got canceled and then they ask us to pay an extra 300
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom