Delete.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Wait, you had two classes cancel on you... and you have to pay an extra $300? For what?
SF State here as well
alien.gif

Extra $300 for tuition increases on top of the previous increase a few months ago. All of this while they cut about 10% of the class schedule.

KL9 you came out decent, I was only able to get 1 class for Fall semester. They cut the class I needed for my major.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

What were her other options? I'm not to knowledgeable on the whole economic state of the state universities. I need to though because I plan to go back toschool for my bachelors degree by next year.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

I still have no idea what I want to do
frown.gif
. I want to hurry up and finish, but i have no idea what I want to do.

same with me. lucky for me i have a job while im still trying to figure out what i wanna do.

I think he posted it so maybe someone considers the culinary field since there will be a ton of jobs in that field supposedly. I hate that commercial. Tone ofvoice is mad annoying..

What were her other options? I'm not to knowledgeable on the whole economic state of the state universities. I need to though because I plan to go back to school for my bachelors degree by next year.
ohwell.gif
Would have probably been San Jose State. Parents are weird, so she has to stay home.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by daprescription

I still have no idea what I want to do
frown.gif
. I want to hurry up and finish, but i have no idea what I want to do.

same with me. lucky for me i have a job while im still trying to figure out what i wanna do.
Yeah, I'm gonna try to switch to full time at work soon. It'll be good even if I finish school soon since the job market is so bad.

I think all CSUs are getting massive cuts so going to SFSU over SJSU wouldn't have made much of a difference.

Speaking of CSU's....

I had been attending SDSU for the past two years. I changed my major last semester to Graphic Design and decided I wanted to transfer to SJSU since their artprogram is actually legit. I had already missed the transfer deadline so I decided to just tough it out at College of San Mateo for a semester then attempt totransfer the following semester to SJSU.

Then the budget cuts happened.

The majority of CSU's have stopped Spring semester transfers so I'm looking at attending College of San Mateo for a full school year. I honestlydon't know if I'm ever going to graduate
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mEasy15

Wait, you had two classes cancel on you... and you have to pay an extra $300? For what?
SF State here as well
alien.gif

Extra $300 for tuition increases on top of the previous increase a few months ago. All of this while they cut about 10% of the class schedule.

KL9 you came out decent, I was only able to get 1 class for Fall semester. They cut the class I needed for my major.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
Ridiculous. Well I got two classes, so yea. I'll be going to school part time and working full time.

I realized that everyone here has above average grammar/spelling. Nobody types like "hey man i hayt dat, ur so dum"
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KL9

I realized that everyone here has above average grammar/spelling. Nobody types like "hey man i hayt dat, ur so dum"
sick.gif
laugh.gif
Very underrated. I especially hate people who don't use commas and periods. It's annoying to try to read that crap.

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by mEasy15

SF State here as well
alien.gif

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
Ridiculous. Well I got two classes, so yea. I'll be going to school part time and working full time.

sick.gif
laugh.gif
well i don't have any classes so far this semester and it starts monday
laugh.gif
i've been real busy with work this past month and completely forgot and the fact that they kept switching my schedule to regular and graveyard hasn'thelped with me picking classes. i'll end up trying to add some on the day but i'll probably just end up with a basketball class again
grin.gif

and as far as grammar/spelling, i just don't bother with the capitalizations, unless i'm using my phone.

Back
Top Bottom