Delete.

I actually think he'll be a decent backup.. only reason I dislike him is because he STARTED over Randolph, and even at started at CENTER at times.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

UC ftw!

fixed
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
fixed.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I pierced my ears myself, but Claires is good.. my friend(s) got theirs there. When I get my cartilage, I'm going to Piercing Pagoda or whatever it'scalled.

Originally Posted by chr1scross

I pierced my ears myself, but Claires is good.. my friend(s) got theirs there. When I get my cartilage, I'm going to Piercing Pagoda or whatever it's called.
wheres that?

Its one of those stands in the middle of the malls with the jewelry (theres one in Tanforan, Serramonte, and I thiiiiink Stonestown) Like most places, it'sfree as long as you pay for the earrings.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

anyone here have their ear pierced? if so where did you get it? Is Claires good?
got both ears done.... i've had them for so long, they wont even close anymore
frown.gif

Claires is cool, they make you sign that waiver/contract #%%# though.

this thread has turned into a guide for the bay
pimp.gif

its cool tho because everyone is nice to each other in here
laugh.gif

but ive never utilized it...

anyone been to the north face outlet in berkeley? i was gunna, but i hear theres a warehouse in san leandro
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Its one of those stands in the middle of the malls with the jewelry (theres one in Tanforan, Serramonte, and I thiiiiink Stonestown) Like most places, it's free as long as you pay for the earrings.
are they safe and stuff? they use the gun?

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

anyone here have their ear pierced? if so where did you get it? Is Claires good?
frown.gif

you're ears close up eventually, but it'll take a really long time. like, 1year+ before they actually "close"
well, here in ny, most places use guns for earlobes and such, but everywhere else like cartilage, etc, they use needles. some places are $!$+*@!# and use gunsthough
laugh.gif

only difference is that the needle is safer, and a less chance for infection.
to the dude up there, how the hell did you pierce your own ears? that $*$% must be painful and scary
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

frown.gif

you're ears close up eventually, but it'll take a really long time. like, 1year+ before they actually "close"
well, here in ny, most places use guns for earlobes and such, but everywhere else like cartilage, etc, they use needles. some places are $!$+*@!# and use guns though
laugh.gif

only difference is that the needle is safer, and a less chance for infection.
to the dude up there, how the hell did you pierce your own ears? that $*$% must be painful and scary
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif
I haven't wore anything for other 4 years and they still aren't closed. I got mine done at some hair salon.

No surprise here, guess they needed to fill something:
http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=2821

[h3]DEPTH CHART: Talking about versaitlity[/h3]
Kelenna Azubuike | Warriors
The Golden State Warriors could end up playing 6-foot-5 guard-forward Kelenna Azubuike all over the floor this season, reports the Oakland Tribune. Azubuike said "Knowing (coach Don Nelson), I could end up playing all five positions." His natural positions are small forward and shooting guard, as indicated by his size and quickness, but the three-year man out of the University of Kentucky has displayed the strength to give coach Nelson options with a roster that includes similarly-sized and skilled swing men Corey Maggette, Stephen Jackson and Devean George.

Originally Posted by columbiasneaks

this thread has turned into a guide for the bay
pimp.gif

its cool tho because everyone is nice to each other in here
laugh.gif

but ive never utilized it...

anyone been to the north face outlet in berkeley? i was gunna, but i hear theres a warehouse in san leandro
nerd.gif
TNF outlet in berkeley is pretty tight. smallest size i've ever seen is M though, in desirable colors.
when they have the sample sale it's nuts though. go early and quick to get all the good stuff
no warranty on outlet purchases though.

the san leandro "warehouse" is a corporate kinda thing if i'm not mistaken. they have sample sales there too.

wow 4 years?
mine almost closed after 3 months of not wearin em.
its been 1 year and a few months since i had my left ear pierced.
tried my cartilage too, but it closed
frown.gif

I'll post this here since I'm getting no help whatsoever in the NorCal forum.
frown.gif

Anybody know of a shop that fixes cell phones in the SF/DC area? I guess I'm willing to drive as far as Foster City. I just don't want to cross abridge
laugh.gif
. Anyway, I have an AT&T Tilt and my keyboard sucks. Some of the keys stopped working. I'm about to buy a replacement keyboard on eBay, butI don't want to install it myself. Last time I tried to replace the LCD screen on my 8525 and it didn't turn out well. Thanks.

2. Mobile Fix

Categories: Mobile Phones, Computers

Neighborhood: Inner Sunset

New Merchandise

35 reviews 1099 Irving St
San Francisco, CA 94122

(415) 810-0511

3. Mobile Kangaroo

Categories: Mobile Phones, IT Services & Computer Repair

Neighborhoods: Civic Center/Tenderloin, Nob Hill

15 reviews 687 Geary St
San Francisco, CA 94102

(415) 923-6700

4. Citicomm Wireless

Category: Mobile Phones

Neighborhood: SOMA

Sale

16 reviews 821 Folsom St
San Francisco, CA 94103

(415) 861-6888

http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=cell+phone+repair&find_loc=San+Francisco,+CA

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

frown.gif

Anybody know of a shop that fixes cell phones in the SF/DC area? I guess I'm willing to drive as far as Foster City. I just don't want to cross a bridge
laugh.gif
. Anyway, I have an AT&T Tilt and my keyboard sucks. Some of the keys stopped working. I'm about to buy a replacement keyboard on eBay, but I don't want to install it myself. Last time I tried to replace the LCD screen on my 8525 and it didn't turn out well. Thanks.
buy that keyboard and send it to my brother. he's good with this stuff...

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

frown.gif

Anybody know of a shop that fixes cell phones in the SF/DC area? I guess I'm willing to drive as far as Foster City. I just don't want to cross a bridge
laugh.gif
. Anyway, I have an AT&T Tilt and my keyboard sucks. Some of the keys stopped working. I'm about to buy a replacement keyboard on eBay, but I don't want to install it myself. Last time I tried to replace the LCD screen on my 8525 and it didn't turn out well. Thanks.
buy that keyboard and send it to my brother. he's good with this stuff...
I should. How much would your bro charge to install the keyboard?

Back
Top Bottom