Delete.

Yea, I think they postponed it until the 2010-11 season.
frown.gif

When I get a job, I'm gonna finally cop things I used to think were too expensive...seeing my brother cop everything he wants (including a brand new LexusIS350) made me envious
smh.gif
laugh.gif

If I really could do it, I'd help you guys out and buy some extra True Blues, but I barely have any space in my luggage
frown.gif
. The demand doesn't appearto be as crazy as it would be in the US-part of it also could be because of the typhoon here right now.

laugh.gif
my tweeting has gone nutso since i've been in taiwan...i'm on that thing all the time during work. in the Warriors thread, I know I'm"following" Paul, DP, GSDOUBLEU, chriscross, but I think that's it...

How the hell am I following random people on Twitter? How am I following Britney Spears, Jet Blue Airways, some dude named John Dickerson, and other randompeople?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

typhoon update?
right now the eye of the storm hasn't entered taiwan but it's supposed to do so tonight (so probably sometime in 5 hours or so)-andit's supposed to pass through my city as well
frown.gif
laugh.gif
...so basically everyone in taiwan is indoors for safety reasons. went outsideearlier and it was windy as hell, i can only imagine what it'll be like later on.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Just pre-ordered the Jordan True Blue 3's here
pimp.gif
. Costs roughly 130 US total (no tax). First Jordan retro purchased this year
pimp.gif
i would pay you if you brought me back a pair. Serious

and your following me? whats your twitter?

i'm bdotrebel on twitter...

i wish i could hook u guys up, but i don't space in my luggage...they don't seem to be flying off the shelves like they would in th eUS cuz u can takepre-orders everywhere at the department stores here. so if there's room, and they seem to still be available...maybe. but don't count on it
ohwell.gif

i hope they still got em around in december ... when andrew rolls by HK

thanks acid no problem it's cool
laugh.gif
good luck with the typhoon

laugh.gif
at nothingtol0se's avatar, just noticed

school in 2 weeks
frown.gif

Update:

- got the word to go kick it at 10. san mateo -> berkeley in 30 minutes.
- go to korean soju bar in oakland. underage drinking FTW
- go to karaoke bar. sing my drunk *@$ off to sad weezer songs while the girls sang korean pop songs. i was so gone.
- pass out on futon next to a cage housing the largest rabbit i've ever seen
- surprisingly, get to work EARLY for the first time in weeks.

All in all, a great Thursday night.

pics or ducktales of rabbit being big

laugh.gif

the typhoon is here now. ahhhh
the wind is LOUD...my lights just flickered too.
frown.gif
if power goes out...ihave enough food to survive the weekend though

Back
Top Bottom