Delete.

I like the first ones with the royal blue a lot.

Despite the Pacer colors on the second ones, I really like the bridge concept on short's side profile.

Dang, I didn't even noticed they were the Pacers' colorway. The design is pretty dope, just change the color up a bit and it'd be cool.

the first one looks nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

The first ones are crazy. I am going to be disappointed if they keep the same uniforms this season
smh.gif
Looks like you're gonna be disappointed
laugh.gif

If the first ones incorporated the shorts design from the second design and added a logo or two on the front and back of the jersey. The design would rock.

A girl I've lightweight been interested in invited me over to kick it at her place. Problem is she's in Berkeley and I'm here in San Mateo. I havework in San Francisco at 8am.

I'm going to go anyways.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

A girl I've lightweight been interested in invited me over to kick it at her place. Problem is she's in Berkeley and I'm here in San Mateo. I have work in San Francisco at 8am.

I'm going to go anyways.
nerd.gif
Before I scrolled down, I was gonna say, don't pull an Acid man.
laugh.gif

go get her, i guess
pimp.gif

How many pages do you think we can get (without using that Mac trick) before the season starts?

I say 700 if we tried, 600 if we're just using this place as a chatroom.

Just pre-ordered the Jordan True Blue 3's here
pimp.gif
. Costs roughly 130 UStotal (no tax). First Jordan retro purchased this year
pimp.gif

^
laugh.gif

I havent been to the computer all day, and this thread jumped HELLA pages since I last looked. Those jersey concepts are pretty good. I cant wait to see ournew ones.....they postponed it til next season right?

I love this thread.

I keep telling myself once I get a job, I'm going to buy shoes that I wanted to buy but couldn't.

...I am still waiting.
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom