delete thread

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Few minutes. Worked with her and would pass ways and talk a few times, nothing serious. Asked for her # one day... she gave it up. Asked her to come over later that night, and couple minutes later... she gave it up. Thing is..... 4 years later still happy together and expecting 
wink.gif

happy.gif

pimp.gif

So you wifed up a potential former hoar?

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by toast1985

Definitely a few hours...met in the club, brought to the crib. Head on the way to the crib so she can't see where I live lol

J. Cole?
nerd.gif

Yap. I really did though....she already knew where I lived.

lol same as everyone else.
a couple hours after starting to text her. Didn't smash until the following monday though.

She wasn't bad, but she wasn't ugly either. Ended up keeping her around as a regular jo, and we still talk to this day

Hanged in the same group for like 4 hours but didn't put any effort in. Later I decided I wanted to smash and it took ~30minutes. Shorty proposed we'd go to a bar first but I refused. Left her house like 5 minutes after I was finnished
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Today was actually pretty easy
Know her for a bit, but never seen her in person
just messages over fb and the phone
she wanted to see me
took her to my place, give her a massage, then hit it
AHH, THE INNOCENT MASSAGE TURNED SMANG TRICK. A STAPLE IN MY ARSENAL ALONG WITH, "NETFLIX MOVIE" MONDAYS AND "CAN I COOK FOR YOU?" WEDNESDAYS.
laugh.gif

Couple Hrs. Granted we were at the bar and I had the whole crew with me so I had to wait to get back to her place.... Didn't even get her number or nothing. Did see her around again like 6 months later and had the opp for round two but passed...

For a second I felt like I wasn't on my steez reading through this thread had to really think back for a min......

SN I been in a committed relationship for too long man time flies

The same night we first chilled, knew her from high school and reconnected almost 8 years later.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

she wanted to see me
AHH, THE INNOCENT MASSAGE TURNED SMANG TRICK. A STAPLE IN MY ARSENAL ALONG WITH, "NETFLIX MOVIE" MONDAYS AND "CAN I COOK FOR YOU?" WEDNESDAYS.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

she wanted to see me
laugh.gif

LOL!! Exactly.

A few hours after meeting her.

Never met her prior to this night, met her through a girl my brother was messing with. The surprising part of it all is that she's probably a 8.5/10.
Had no expectations of pulling it off, which made pulling it off that much more rewarding.

she wanted to see me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by henz0

couple hours

word. '
edit:
she wanted to see me
took her to my place, give her a massage, then hit itAHH, THE INNOCENT MASSAGE TURNED SMANG TRICK. A STAPLE IN MY ARSENAL ALONG WITH, "NETFLIX MOVIE" MONDAYS AND "CAN I COOK FOR YOU?" WEDNESDAYS.
laugh.gif

haha so true

Back
Top Bottom