delete thread

Few minutes. It was on my bday and she was drunk and in my hotel room with a few others.
pimp.gif

few seconds, but nothing big;
started dancing on some drunk girl in the middle of a crowd at a club.
before I know it, she's got my hand up her shirt and hers down my pants.
never exchanged names; I rejected the kisses.
Guess she just wanted to hold onto something.
[edit]
home run was a few hours, different chick.
sorry, not paying attention. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by High Altitude

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Few minutes. Worked with her and would pass ways and talk a few times, nothing serious. Asked for her # one day... she gave it up. Asked her to come over later that night, and couple minutes later... she gave it up. Thing is..... 4 years later still happy together and expecting 
wink.gif

happy.gif

pimp.gif

So you wifed up a potential former hoar?
Just cuz we hit it up first night makes her a !$%*$?
tired.gif
 A !$%*$ she definitely is not. She didnt smash and duck out right after. Chick was the one more on the "wth did i do?" side. Fortunately for us, were one of those couples that knows everything there is about each others past, and theres no complaints from either side. And had i thought like you, i woulda missed out on a girl whos 100% down for their dude. Matter fact she fought for me to keep me in the relationship when i tried to duck out a few times cuz i wanted to play that "!$%*$" game. I wont make those mistakes again and now i know shes wife material and she has my child. Happy as can be. So a !$%*$, she is not.

Few minutes. Worked with her and would pass ways and talk a few times, nothing serious. Asked for her # one day... she gave it up. Asked her to come over later that night, and couple minutes later... she gave it up. Thing is..... 4 years later still happy together and expecting 
wink.gif

happy.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wink.gif

happy.gif

pimp.gif

Please respond.
word to diego
laugh.gif

Of course I'm gonna respond and defend my "@##%*" lolI ain't even mad tho, I know what's up with us lol

Back
Top Bottom