delete thread

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

2nd hangout...

the second hangout is always money  
pimp.gif
this.

linked with a girl i knew from back in high school on some facebook picture comment swag "i always though you was handsome". i pm'ed her so fast!
roll.gif

got her number, linked for drinks the next day(a tuesday). the weekend came hit route one(strip full of college bars) got WASTED

she drove use back to my parents crib. hit it on the couch, then she went home.
pimp.gif
she aint chew a playa up though
mad.gif

yes, second hangout ftw

5 minutes in Vegas. Was going downstairs & seen this Filipino chick who was on one by the ice machine. Couldn't find her room so i invited her into mine. GIC.

Literally 20 minutes.

New Years Morning. In a club. Wilmington, NC. If you count the stop by the convience store and the drive to her crib...it was about 45 mins.

It was crazy. ....

felt good man.

1minute. Was at a the bar standing next to a group of girls, one cute girl in the group said "hi it's my birthday" so I grab her and kissed her, spent the rest of the night drinking and having a good time with her and her friends. Went back to hers at the end of the night. She was a good 7 of 10

Very surreal night I was just in a good mood a good mode, never picked up a girl in that way before or since.

Before that, quickest was a couple of hours.

about 15 minutes.

frat party, she was in a sorority. we didnt even speak, i just started playing with her panties (i was faded), next thing i know we're making out in the bathroom. we walked down to my crib, i smashed, she dipped
pimp.gif

never spoke to her again, but saw her around campus
laugh.gif

these girls are future wives
30t6p3b.gif

I have a lotta one night stands under my belt. My record is like a few minutes no joke. I went to this girl's bday party in college, i bagged and she dragged me in her room within a few minutes. I miss college
ohwell.gif
Now women want you to take them out on dates n sh##.
eyes.gif
There was a time a free meal at the dining hall or sharing ur notes would suffice.

Originally Posted by kicksnmusic

about 15 minutes.

frat party, she was in a sorority. we didnt even speak, i just started playing with her panties (i was faded), next thing i know we're making out in the bathroom. we walked down to my crib, i smashed, she dipped
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
  indeed.............and future mothers. (mines was a mother)

We some $#*+*%!#%%@*%.

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Originally Posted by kicksnmusic

about 15 minutes.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
  indeed.............and future mothers. (mines was a mother)

We some $#*+*%!#%%@*%.
for the record, she was the one who wanted to dip so quick. i was like "yeah?...word" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I have a lotta one night stands under my belt. My record is like a few minutes no joke. I went to this girl's bday party in college, i bagged and she dragged me in her room within a few minutes. I miss college
ohwell.gif
Now women want you to take them out on dates n sh##.
eyes.gif
There was a time a free meal at the dining hall or sharing ur notes would suffice.
30t6p3b.gif
 you ain't lyin b, i miss trickin off that brolic meal plan card.

Back
Top Bottom