delete thread

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

2nd hangout...

the second hangout is always money  
pimp.gif

Bout 30-45 mins...shorty was a dummy, my bro had a set up wit 2 chicks...we got over their apartment and they ordered pizza and had goose on deck..we tell em put on the 08 draft, I watch like the first 7 picks then I got the draws
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Within an hour and she was badddd!!!

Doesn't necessarily make a chick a hoar either...sometime they just be feeling you like that and for some reason just have to have your meat all up in her. She felt my jimmy in my pants and after that it was curtains soon after. But that was Cali and Cali don't count...the p is so so nice and easy in Cali. Menages are nothing special there...and with two bad chicks too.
yes it does�
laugh.gif

sometimes.....Rarely....but sometimes

i have never smashed, still a virgin, boo hoo.  but thats a nice tune tho

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by bkmac

you white?
no racist

(&#$#$ never kiss broads they just met

its like a rule.
Yeah I'm white. I was 17, she was like 15
laugh.gif
. I didn't even think twice. Oh well.
ive know a lot of white dudes who done this....
cultural difference maybe.
definitely
laugh.gif

i dont even kiss 80% of the broads I smang... only if they OD pretty in the face or wifey material

im black... if it matters

Literally like half an hour... With the help of my friend, alcohol
laugh.gif

sb0ht2.jpg

Asian frat girls, man
devil.gif

me and bunch of friends (including the girl) drove to my Tahoe house to spend days having fun, snowboarding, drinking etc. we slept in the same King bed. hours my friends... only took hours, as well as the next days...

Couple hours.

Meet her at the club/lounge/bar. Go back to my spot with our respective crews, start the drinking(again), get it cracking in the bedroom. Repeat.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Within an hour and she was badddd!!!

Doesn't necessarily make a chick a hoar either...sometime they just be feeling you like that and for some reason just have to have your meat all up in her. She felt my jimmy in my pants and after that it was curtains soon after. But that was Cali and Cali don't count...the p is so so nice and easy in Cali. Menages are nothing special there...and with two bad chicks too.
yes it does 
laugh.gif
lolwut?

That does make a female a hoar/***** whatever, if you're giving it up in an hour, or a few hours.. you're a hoar no if, ands, or buts about it

Originally Posted by bkmac

Didn't "lay her down", but a few years ago (I'm talking when my friends and I first started driving, so 17), when I went with a few of my friends to hang with some random girls, no sooner did I step out of the car, did some girl ask me my name, said I'm cute, and pulled me over to makeout with her.

you white?
no racist

(&#$#$ never kiss broads they just met

its like a rule.

laugh.gif

One hour and it was my first time getting some although I bs'd and said I wasn't a virgin lol.

ive had sex with like 20-30 broads in the bathroom at random clubs.

At Nacionale, Dom (the dude who owns brooklyn projects) asked me for a ciggarette while we were in the smoking room, introduces me to this half egyptian/ half italian chick who wasnt the best looker (solid 7 tho) but she was ready and she let me hit in the co-ed bathrooms upstairs while cats were trying to put their phones under the stall to take a flick.
all they got was a hairy brown booty im assuming.
this was 2007.

great times. i'd give 30 years off my life to go back to 2007

Back
Top Bottom