Delete thread

This wouldn't happen to me. I don't even let family members drive my car unless its urgent and there's no viable alternative. Friends are out of the question unless its a life and death situation or I'm drunk.

And if I cop this M3 everyone save God himself can pretty much forget about it.

1) if he's that close of a friend, he should be able to pay you back for whatever damage he did to your car
2) depending on who...
3) family and very few friends

This wouldn't happen to me. I don't even let family members drive my car unless its urgent and there's no viable alternative. Friends are out of the question unless its a life and death situation or I'm drunk.

And if I cop this M3 everyone save God himself can pretty much forget about it.

1) if he's that close of a friend, he should be able to pay you back for whatever damage he did to your car
2) depending on who...
3) family and very few friends

I would never let anyone borrow anything of mine who uses the word "slim" to address me.

I would never let anyone borrow anything of mine who uses the word "slim" to address me.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i would hypothetically whoop their *** and be expecting them to pay for the damages. only 3 people have driven my car. my father, my sister, and my best friend (ive known him for over 7 years and we road tripped to va for the gitd tour i was dead tired). no one else will ever drive my car.

1. see first sentence
2. no
3. 1 probably just my dad

i would hypothetically whoop their *** and be expecting them to pay for the damages. only 3 people have driven my car. my father, my sister, and my best friend (ive known him for over 7 years and we road tripped to va for the gitd tour i was dead tired). no one else will ever drive my car.

1. see first sentence
2. no
3. 1 probably just my dad

Back
Top Bottom