Delete thread

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Come on now, not trusting someone because they use slang now? Come on people.

Why does it matter whatever the reason is? It's their car and they paid X amount of dollars for it. The reason why someone won't let someone else borrow their car should not matter.

Plus I was kidding, too.

Come on now, not trusting someone because they use slang now? Come on people.

Why does it matter whatever the reason is? It's their car and they paid X amount of dollars for it. The reason why someone won't let someone else borrow their car should not matter.

Plus I was kidding, too.

None of my boys let me drive their car so why would I let them drive mine?

None of my boys let me drive their car so why would I let them drive mine?

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

[h3]
"Hey DMV Batman let me borrow your car slim, I just need to pick someone up"
[/h3]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
like it's etched on his birth cirtificate.

The only person I'd drive my cars is the wife.

my boys had this same problem and now they barely speak. Dont give it up if you cant afford to lose it.

my boys had this same problem and now they barely speak. Dont give it up if you cant afford to lose it.

I would never let anyone touch my car if I had one. Especially when I start to have better cars that cost more, no one is borrowing my car to go to 7-11 let alone out of state.

My future wife isn't touching my car either unless she has experience with expensive cars.

I would never let anyone touch my car if I had one. Especially when I start to have better cars that cost more, no one is borrowing my car to go to 7-11 let alone out of state.

My future wife isn't touching my car either unless she has experience with expensive cars.

Nobody drives my car unless the situation is an emergency.

I definitely would not let anyone take my car out of state.

Nobody drives my car unless the situation is an emergency.

I definitely would not let anyone take my car out of state.

"Mr. Jones, Mr. Jones, can I borrow the keys to your car"
"What you finna do boi"
"I need to go pick up my mom Mr. Jones"
"Shiiiiiieeet, if anybody is gonna go use my car, it's gonna be me! Uhmmm Uhmmm" *slams door shut*

I'd be dambed if anybody rides my whip if it isn't a life an death emergency.

"Mr. Jones, Mr. Jones, can I borrow the keys to your car"
"What you finna do boi"
"I need to go pick up my mom Mr. Jones"
"Shiiiiiieeet, if anybody is gonna go use my car, it's gonna be me! Uhmmm Uhmmm" *slams door shut*

I'd be dambed if anybody rides my whip if it isn't a life an death emergency.

My car is too low for most to drive. The only way is if your car is lower than mine, and I only have like 2 friends that have car that are lower or at the same height.

My car is too low for most to drive. The only way is if your car is lower than mine, and I only have like 2 friends that have car that are lower or at the same height.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

This wouldn't happen to me. I don't even let family members drive my car unless its urgent and there's no viable alternative. Friends are out of the question unless its a life and death situation or I'm drunk.

THIS! word for word

Originally Posted by RavageBX

This wouldn't happen to me. I don't even let family members drive my car unless its urgent and there's no viable alternative. Friends are out of the question unless its a life and death situation or I'm drunk.

THIS! word for word

God specimens on the seat though?
SHEESH.
The hell kinda Jay-Z Supa Ugly madness is that?

Back
Top Bottom