Delete thread

God specimens on the seat though?
SHEESH.
The hell kinda Jay-Z Supa Ugly madness is that?

i can think of 2 people out of all my friends id consider letting driving my car and neither are my gf. and as far as out of state is concerned, a good friend wouldn't ask to borrow a car for such a trip, they would megabus it...so no, i would never lend a car for out of state travel.

i can think of 2 people out of all my friends id consider letting driving my car and neither are my gf. and as far as out of state is concerned, a good friend wouldn't ask to borrow a car for such a trip, they would megabus it...so no, i would never lend a car for out of state travel.

I've let very few friends drive my car, but honestly, I only trust my brother and parents with it.  One of my friends kept asking me to let him drive, so being the idiot that I was, I let him and dude was treating it like I had another car lined up if anything happened 
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.  Lesson learned, I'm not letting anyone outside of family drive it without me being in the car.  If I'm in the car then only 3 of my best friends cuz they let drive their cars, and they're pretty decent drivers...

I've let very few friends drive my car, but honestly, I only trust my brother and parents with it.  One of my friends kept asking me to let him drive, so being the idiot that I was, I let him and dude was treating it like I had another car lined up if anything happened 
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.  Lesson learned, I'm not letting anyone outside of family drive it without me being in the car.  If I'm in the car then only 3 of my best friends cuz they let drive their cars, and they're pretty decent drivers...

Back
Top Bottom