Delete thread

[h3]
"Hey DMV Batman let me borrow your car slim, I just need to pick someone up"
[/h3]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I did with my friend that needed to move all his stuff out the dorm few years ago, being that I own a SUV

lets just say Im always called selfish when it comes to me letting folks borrow things now

I did with my friend that needed to move all his stuff out the dorm few years ago, being that I own a SUV

lets just say Im always called selfish when it comes to me letting folks borrow things now

1. what would you do in that situation?
never let them use my car again & make them pay me back even if that involves civil court.

2. would you let a friend drive your car out of state?
NO!

3. how many people do you trust with your ride?
i let my mom drive my car even though she doesn't need to. that's about it, i don't trust anyone with my car. i let my younger brother use my car one time to go to the grocery. this dude used all my gas when the store is ~8 mins from my house. never again hombre take the bus.

1. what would you do in that situation?
never let them use my car again & make them pay me back even if that involves civil court.

2. would you let a friend drive your car out of state?
NO!

3. how many people do you trust with your ride?
i let my mom drive my car even though she doesn't need to. that's about it, i don't trust anyone with my car. i let my younger brother use my car one time to go to the grocery. this dude used all my gas when the store is ~8 mins from my house. never again hombre take the bus.

I live in VA and I don't trust any person that calls me moe, joe, or slim
laugh.gif
only person I let use my car is my girl. And its rare as hell. I don't even know what I'd do in that situation. Baby batter on your seats
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I live in VA and I don't trust any person that calls me moe, joe, or slim
laugh.gif
only person I let use my car is my girl. And its rare as hell. I don't even know what I'd do in that situation. Baby batter on your seats
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Let my boy borrow my 240 when I went to ny.
Came back,
Rear tires are burnt our, one of my cylinders werent working so whole car was just shaking with engine, got one speeding ticket, had everything in my car thrown around, car smelled like straight dro nd found an od big budd under my seat after driving for about a week.
Smh I was hheeeaaattedd, esp being up all night partying in ny nd didn't even sleep, just hopped on train then bus to go straight to airport.

Let my boy borrow my 240 when I went to ny.
Came back,
Rear tires are burnt our, one of my cylinders werent working so whole car was just shaking with engine, got one speeding ticket, had everything in my car thrown around, car smelled like straight dro nd found an od big budd under my seat after driving for about a week.
Smh I was hheeeaaattedd, esp being up all night partying in ny nd didn't even sleep, just hopped on train then bus to go straight to airport.

first off, no one drives my car. secondly, taking my car out of state would be completely out of the question based on mileage alone.

first off, no one drives my car. secondly, taking my car out of state would be completely out of the question based on mileage alone.

*thinks to self, what is baby batter?*

*Googles*

eek.gif

Hell nah! They won't even RIDE in my whip anymore.

1. I would be compensated for damages.
2. NO
3. Only a select few can drive the whip. Also, it's because my vehicle has certain tricks you have to know about it before you can drive it.
(ex. drive in 2 instead of D because the shift indicator is messed up)

*thinks to self, what is baby batter?*

*Googles*

eek.gif

Hell nah! They won't even RIDE in my whip anymore.

1. I would be compensated for damages.
2. NO
3. Only a select few can drive the whip. Also, it's because my vehicle has certain tricks you have to know about it before you can drive it.
(ex. drive in 2 instead of D because the shift indicator is messed up)

I have no problem letting my close friends drive my car as long as I know they have the wherewithal to pay for any damages they may incur.

I have to double check with my agent, but I believe my coverage will cover damages if someone else is driving my car.

I have no problem letting my close friends drive my car as long as I know they have the wherewithal to pay for any damages they may incur.

I have to double check with my agent, but I believe my coverage will cover damages if someone else is driving my car.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Come on now, not trusting someone because they use slang now? Come on people.

I wasnt serious
laugh.gif
I was serious about no one driving my car though. %%%$ that.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Come on now, not trusting someone because they use slang now? Come on people.

I wasnt serious
laugh.gif
I was serious about no one driving my car though. %%%$ that.

Back
Top Bottom