December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Chavo said he found Eddie, still barely conscience, on the hotel bathroom floor in his underwear
holding his toothbrush.

...I wonder if he initially collapsed there the night before getting ready for bed or if he collapsed in the morning right around the time of the wake up call? Either way he was able to hold on long enough for his nephew to find him & say goodbye.

Chavo said he found Eddie, still barely conscience, on the hotel bathroom floor in his underwear
holding his toothbrush.

...I wonder if he initially collapsed there the night before getting ready for bed or if he collapsed in the morning right around the time of the wake up call? Either way he was able to hold on long enough for his nephew to find him & say goodbye.

Yeah crazy.

I knew Chavo found him but never the exact details.

imageedit_9_9367215369.jpg
animated-on-air-image-0003.gif

This whole situation is breaks my heart..The Chocolate Goddess vs The Smokeshow..Both are in my starting line up and were drafted before all the band wagon hoppers realized how perfect they are..

We take for granted the talent level of some of these dudes man. Again, WWE is EXCELLENT at making supreme talents seem SO regular. Main Roster doesn't deserve those dudes. Wish I could see them perform in front of an NXT Crowd.

You claim you don't watch Raw/SD/NXT so why does it matter?

You claim you don't watch Raw/SD/NXT so why does it matter?
Not sure how MY personal viewing habits affect the accuracy of the statement but thanks for proving you focus on the wrong things (people) when a point is made.

So do you think the STATEMENT was true/untrue.

Explain.

Not sure how MY personal viewing habits affect the accuracy of the statement but thanks for proving you focus on the wrong things (people) when a point is made.

So do you think the STATEMENT was true/untrue.

Explain.

I don't understand what you mean by making them look so "regular".

Just because they looked real good in one company doesn't mean they will have the same success in another.

Also, guys like Cesaro and Zayn would get injured alot, it would be difficult to pushed someone only for them to get hurt and be off tv

I don't understand what you mean by making them look so "regular".

Just because they looked real good in one company doesn't mean they will have the same success in another.
But when it happens SO often, at what point do we stop and look at the "new" environment?

If SO many people look regular when they come to WWE, why are we not looking at what they are doing wrong in presenting their talents?

But when it happens SO often, at what point do we stop and look at the "new" environment?

If SO many people look regular when they come to WWE, why are we not looking at what they are doing wrong in presenting their talents?

Give me examples of it happening "So often"

Ricochet
Sami Zayn
Nakamura ( B Sox B Sox )
Cesaro
Neville
War Machine
AOP

Let me know if I need to keep going. I tried to stay recent.

Go ahead and add EC3 and Lashley too, 2 HOMEGROWN WWE guys where all they had to do was copy what they were doing in TNA and bring by that to the WWE.

Go ahead and add EC3 and Lashley too, 2 HOMEGROWN WWE guys where all they had to do was copy what they were doing in TNA and bring by that to the WWE.
Well can we add Bully Ray to that list? When he came back after killing it in TNA?

Same with Matt Hardy after the Deletes

Ricochet
Sami Zayn
Nakamura ( B Sox B Sox )
Cesaro
Neville
War Machine
AOP

Let me know if I need to keep going. I tried to stay recent.

Zayn - always hurtCesaro - always hurt
Ricochet - don't know why he is at where he is now so i can't comment.
Nakamura - Worked at first then didnt.
Neville - Yea I guess.
War Machine - Wouldn't put them on that list since there's still alot of time for them.
AOP- Same with WM. Also had an injury to one of them before they joined Seth. One of them also got injured recently as well.

Zayn - always hurt
Cesaro - always hurt
Ricochet - don't know why he is at where he is now so i can't comment.
Nakamura - Worked at first then didnt.
Neville - Yea I guess.
War Machine - Wouldn't put them on that list since there's still alot of time for them.
AOP- Same with WM. Also had an injury to one of them before they joined Seth. One of them also got injured recently as well.
So MOST of your answers don't fall under the "I disagree" umbrella.

So tell me why YOU think WWE drops the ball so often?

EC3 worked well in TNA for a while, then he dropped the belt there and was meh. Just because he worked there doesn't mean he was going to work in another promotion. Didn't even work in NXT except for like 2 matches.

Lashley would be just another guy folks would complain about if they put the title on him and have him face Lesnar.

So MOST of your answers don't fall under the "I disagree" umbrella.

So tell me why YOU think WWE drops the ball so often?

They don't drop it often, that's BS. If they did then why would talent sign and/or re-sign there if their careers "would be destroyed"?

It works with some and not with others.

Happens with all companies.

They don't drop it often, that's BS. If they did then why would talent sign and/or re-sign there if their careers "would be destroyed"?

It works with some and not with others.

Happens with all companies.
Maybe because they get offered life-altering money.

Not sure why you would even ask that question.

But cool.

They don't drop the ball often.

It is BS.

Maybe because they get offered life-altering money.

Not sure why you would even ask that question.

But cool.

They don't drop the ball often.

It is BS.

So then this whole "wrestling matters" to them is complete BS?

Because that's all you hear.

"Oh I would rather make $50 bucks a night in some rec center than join the WWE where they don't give you freedom" is pure crap from them, right?

Back
Top Bottom